Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Zipp Firecrest 808 Wheelset 10 Speed Great Condition!!!
Quote | Reply
Selling a set of 2011/12 Zipp 808 Firecrest wheels. Never crashed, great condition and lightly used. Silver spokes and hubs. Shimano/Sram compatible. Confirmed the hubs are not part of the recent recall. PM if you want pictures. Carbon wheels with white stickers and truly in great condition. I take great care of my stuff. I'd keep but recently upgraded to 11 speed Di2. $1,350 shipped within the Continental US.
Last edited by: boatracer: Mar 3, 15 5:25
Quote Reply
Re: Zipp Firecrest 808 Wheelset 10 Speed Great Condition!!! [boatracer] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Bump. $1,250 and ready to ship to anywhere in US. PM and I'll send pictures…..silver hub and spokes, white decals.
Quote Reply
Re: Zipp Firecrest 808 Wheelset 10 Speed Great Condition!!! [boatracer] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Interested in trading for 2012 firecrest 404's and some agreed upon cash amount?
Quote Reply
Re: Zipp Firecrest 808 Wheelset 10 Speed Great Condition!!! [1xatbandcamp] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Sorry. Have a set already and looking to sell these.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Is the wheelset still available?
Quote Reply
Re: Zipp Firecrest 808 Wheelset 10 Speed Great Condition!!! [Tsilvestrin] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Yes.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Will give 1250 for the set...

You can email if you'd like... Torys@uw.edu
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Just signed up for ST; can't reply to private messages yet. Deal at your PM'd price. How do we proceed from here?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Sold.
Quote Reply