Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Zipp 999 Wheel Set - Sale
Quote | Reply
I have a Zipp 999 Wheelset (808 front and Disc back) for sale. The wheels have been used twice. They also come with top of the line Continental tires already glued on. I guess I could also part with the titanium Zipp skewers. I bought the wheel set (tires, skewers) for almost $2,400.00. I'd be willing to part with them for $1,499.99. Again, when I say these are in perfect condition, trust me they are. If you're interested please give me a call or shoot me an email. I can take pics for those interested. My 411: Bruce Gennari (800) 735 - 8254, ext. 17905 Bruce.Gennari@WebMD.net
Quote Reply
Re: Zipp 999 Wheel Set - Sale [BGennari] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Why you selling?

Dave

Dave Campbell | Facebook | @DaveECampbell | h2ofun@h2ofun.net

Boom Nutrition code 19F4Y3 $5 off 24 pack box | Bionic Runner | PowerCranks | Velotron | Spruzzamist

Lions don't lose sleep worrying about the sheep
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
you work for webmd.net ???? howcome whenever i put symptoms in it tells me i have aids/hiv... or something even worse than i actually have.

------------------------------------------------------------------
"The aspect of sport that you learn is that you have your good times and your bad times, but you share it with great people." - George Gregan

Quote Reply
Re: Zipp 999 Wheel Set - Sale [Ted McGregor] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
In Reply To:
you work for webmd.net ???? howcome whenever i put symptoms in it tells me i have aids/hiv... or something even worse than i actually have.

bump for the Dr....

lord know's Ted needs an answer ...

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\_____ O-O>

houstonadventureracing.com (H.A.R.T.)
houstonracing.com (Houston TriClub )
Quote Reply
Re: Zipp 999 Wheel Set - Sale [Bily Lovec] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
haha i was just messing around thats all :)

------------------------------------------------------------------
"The aspect of sport that you learn is that you have your good times and your bad times, but you share it with great people." - George Gregan

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
do you still have the wheels?

thanks.....

I shall never misuse Rex Kwon Do
I shall be a champion of freedom and justice
Quote Reply