Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Zipp 808 Tubular Front f/s
Quote | Reply
Zipp 808 Tubular Front Wheel f/s. Wheel is in great condition, very few pampered miles on it despite it being a few years old. Always used carbon specific pads on it and it's still on its first tire. Tire included. Skewer not included. Stickers are a bit of a botch job if you look really closely however I have a brand new (from Zipp) set that I will include with the sale of the wheel. Or go full stealth and peel them like an early Christmas present when you get the wheel. Asking $625 shipped.

Last edited by: Insidious: Oct 31, 11 14:01
Quote Reply
Re: Zipp 808 Tubular Front f/s [Insidious] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I'd also consider a trade for a red gruppo (cash one way or another depending on the exact kit).
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Bump
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Found the Red Gruppo I was looking for (sans the crankset...still open to a partial trade on one if you have it). But still looking to sell the wheel, will do it with a tire and valve extender for $625 shipped.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Insidious wrote:
Found the Red Gruppo I was looking for (sans the crankset...still open to a partial trade on one if you have it). But still looking to sell the wheel, will do it with a tire and valve extender for $625 shipped.

Found the red crankset too. Thank you ST classifieds! About the only thing I am looking for now is a a vuka shift for R2C...seem to be a pretty rare beast though.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Bump
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I've got Red front & rear derailleurs, bar end shifters and brake levers if you're interested in a partial trade.
Quote Reply
Re: Zipp 808 Tubular Front f/s [apexcoach] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
apexcoach wrote:
I've got Red front & rear derailleurs, bar end shifters and brake levers if you're interested in a partial trade.
sorry pretty good on the parts front now...sell your red stuff and come talk to me ;)
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
What year is wheel? You have a picture of hub up close? Please give me a call. 314.518.8226 Chris
Quote Reply
Re: Zipp 808 Tubular Front f/s [hoffmann] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Here ya go:

It's a 2008 though really less than a full season on it total use. Speedconcept skewer not included ;)

Calling you now.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Still for sale...bump bump bump. I'll do it for 575 shipped and I'll throw in a zipp valve extender with it. 550 if you are local to Madison, WI.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Bump. Had some bites but no sale yet. I think I'm at my bottom line price on this, $550 picked up or $575 shipped.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Will you ship to Toronto, Canada?

Also, would you consider a trade for front Zipp 404 with American Classic hubs?

Thx!

Duathlete by choice?
Quote Reply
Re: Zipp 808 Tubular Front f/s [parichitb] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I will ship to Canada,byes. Not looking for a 404 unless it's a FC tubular...that might be useful to me.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I am looking to trade a BRAND NEW still in the box 2008 Zipp 1080 front tubular for a front 808 or 404. If you are interested please let me know.
Quote Reply
Re: Zipp 808 Tubular Front f/s [RGon] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Still for sale....combine shipping with any of my other stuff posted here for free if you purchase the Zipp wheel:

http://forum.slowtwitch.com/...ost=3657492;#3657492
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Bump for a great price - and I've got a rear 808 tubular for sale in the classifieds to complete the set!
Quote Reply
Re: Zipp 808 Tubular Front f/s [jvinciqu] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
New to ST so unable to PM. Do you still have your rear 808 tubular for sale? Price?

rossn@umail.iu.edu
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Still for sale? Feel free to email

rossn@umail.iu.edu
Quote Reply
Re: Zipp 808 Tubular Front f/s [ironchamp11] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
email sent.
Quote Reply