Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Zipp 808 Powertap, Limar Crono TT Helmet, Cobb V Flow Max and SRAM Red RD
Quote | Reply
For Sale:

2007 Zipp 808 rear clincher with Powertap SL. I bought it used here on ST from a Pro. The wheel was said to have about 400 miles on it. I used the wheel for a couple of races but recently upgraded to a wireless disc. It rolls great and is seems true. It came with a two minor blemishes on the brake rim - probably the result of a rushed tire change. The scratches do not affect the wheels or braking. I can barely feel them with my finger. Just full disclosure on the wheel. They are dimpled and come with red Zipp decals (the kind you can peel off). PM me and I'll email some pics. $1000 shipped. (Edit: - the PT is not wireless or Ant+; it does not come with a CPU head unit; I'll throw in a wheel cover for the wheel)

Limar Chrono 05 TT Helmet - Carbon color; size Large. This is the helmet w/out vents in the front. I used the helmet for two rides and decided it's not for me. Comes with the box and all original contents. $90 shipped.

Cobb V Flow Max Saddle SOLD - Black. Only used indoor on a trainer. Probably about 4 hours on the saddle. It's not for me. Comes with box and all original contents. $125 shipped.

SRAM Red Rear Derailleur - New in box. $200 shipped.

Let me know if you have any questions.
Last edited by: fleaz: Jul 20, 10 11:04
Quote Reply
Re: Zipp 808 Powertap, Limar Crono TT Helmet, Cobb V Flow Max and SRAM Red RD [fleaz] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Wont cobb take saddle back as per guarentee ?

Re: Zipp 808 Powertap, Limar Crono TT Helmet, Cobb V Flow Max and SRAM Red RD [bmanners] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Yes, but I'm a procrastinator. The saddle was sitting in my closet for the past 8 months. The comfort guarantee is for 180 days.
Quote Reply
Re: Zipp 808 Powertap, Limar Crono TT Helmet, Cobb V Flow Max and SRAM Red RD [fleaz] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
The PT is not wireless or Ant+; it does not come with a CPU head unit; I'll throw in a wheel cover for the wheel
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Cobb saddle sold.
Last edited by: fleaz: Jul 20, 10 11:04
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
PM sent.
Quote Reply