Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Zipp 606, dimpled, tubular, Powertap SL (wired)
Quote | Reply
Race day wheels.
$1500 + shipping.
skewers included.
Quote Reply
Re: Zipp 606, dimpled, tubular, Powertap SL (wired) [PSendurance] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Good luck. I'd suggest lowering your price to about $95...then you increase your chances of at least interesting ST buyers to a whopping 26%. Even then, they'll probably require a wheel bag, certificate of authenticity, and demand a lower price.
Quote Reply
Re: Zipp 606, dimpled, tubular, Powertap SL (wired) [PSendurance] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
When you say 606, do you mean you are selling a 404 front and 808 rear together?

pretty good deal if your are selling both wheels and the rear has a PT in it.

Quote | Reply
year? pics? :)
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Does it include all the PT equipment (wires, cpu)? If so, that's a screamin deal.
Quote Reply
Re: Zipp 606, dimpled, tubular, Powertap SL (wired) [walnutcreek tri] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Yes this is a good deal. I got a good one, so I can pass it on.

I'll reply to several poster and PM's at once here:

The wheels are 3 seasons old. They were used for TT'S and RR's . They have never been crashed.

This includes the wiring kit, the CPU and the tubulars that are glued onto them. The tubies have a bit of life left in them. The front one was not used for the past year and a half because I got a set of clincher 404's and just got into the habit of using the front one.

The powertap hub was refurbished at Saris last February and works perfectly. It was waterproofed as the later generation SL hubs were.

The wheels were ridden in the rain, although I don't see how that would affect your decision.

I will take a certified cheque or Paypal, or cash, if you happen to be in Montreal.

Reason for selling: Life and expenses...
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Well, as I said in my PM. If you accept my offer (I pay now and you'll ship in september), it is ok with me.
Let me know
Last edited by: kimoo: Jul 23, 08 13:50
Quote Reply
Re: Zipp 606, dimpled, tubular, Powertap SL (wired) [NextMerckx] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Dude, stop your friggin' whining. If your so disgusted, go somewhere else.

And apologies to the original poster for putting this in his classified. But it had to be said.
Last edited by: tribreck: Jul 23, 08 15:59
Quote Reply
Re: Zipp 606, dimpled, tubular, Powertap SL (wired) [tribreck] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
who is the recipient of that ?
Quote Reply
Re: Zipp 606, dimpled, tubular, Powertap SL (wired) [kimoo] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
 Here is the "conversation", starting with NextMerckx's post from above:

In Reply To:

Good luck. I'd suggest lowering your price to about $95...then you increase your chances of at least interesting ST buyers to a whopping 26%. Even then, they'll probably require a wheel bag, certificate of authenticity, and demand a lower price.

In Reply To:
Dude, stop your friggin' whining. If your so disgusted, go somewhere else.

And apologies to the original poster for putting this in his classified. But it had to be said.

In Reply To:
who is the recipient of that ?

Note: You can always click on "In Reply To" in the title line of the post and it will take you to the post being replied to.

In any case, I should have quoted. NextMerckx had a whole other thread from earlier in the week where he complained about how Slowtwitch Classifieds buyers/shoppers were whiny and demanding b/c, god forbid, someone asked him for a picture of a zipp wheel he was selling. The nerve!!! To ask for a picture before dropping $$$ for equipment. Shocking!!!

In any case, he got reprimanded there, but apparently his angst has not been calmed. Yet.

Here's that thread: http://forum.slowtwitch.com/...=nextmerckx;#1892532

Again, sorry to the OP for hijacking the thread. Hopefully this has some value as an free bump?
Quote Reply