Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Zipp 404 Clincher 700c Wheel Set- SOLD
Quote | Reply
The Front Wheel was rebuilt with a brand new 2006 dimpled Zipp rim, the hub is 2004 and was overhauled with brand new Zipp bearings. Only raced 3 times. This wheel is as good as new!!! Cost is $525 plus $15 for shipping to USA.

The Rear Wheel is 2004. It is not dimpled. I had the hub rebuilt with brand new Zipp bearings. I also have new replacement decals for this wheel. This wheel was used as a race wheel mainly. Cost is $400 plus $15 for shipping to USA.

I can sell individually or as a set. If you buy as a set- I will pack them in a Zipp wheel box and charge $22 for shipping to USA.

I am selling them cause I want to buy a 808 tubular Zipp wheel set to match my new Zipp disc. I cant figure out how to post pics, so email me for pics please. Thanks.
Last edited by: thunderbear: Apr 13, 06 19:30
Quote Reply
Re: Zipp 404 Clincher 700c Wheel Set [thunderbear] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I will sell the set for $850. Plus $22 for shipping. Front wheel is in perfect condition (3 Races only) , Rear wheel is in good condition with a few nicks from regular wear and tear from training and racing. I can email pics if you are interested.
Last edited by: thunderbear: Apr 8, 06 12:57
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I will include spare decals for the rear wheel
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Is it ethical to post this here while you also have it listed on Ebay?
Quote Reply
Re: Zipp 404 Clincher 700c Wheel Set [atown_93] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Can you send me pix? You can advertise and sell your stuff wherever, eBay doesn't have an exclusive with you.

Frank

fslootman@gmail.com

----------------------------------------
I ride a Cervelo...get over it....
Quote Reply
Re: Zipp 404 Clincher 700c Wheel Set [Endorphinjunkie] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Frank,

Click on the links above, you should be able to see the pics. And I took the listing off ebay. Thanks..
Quote Reply