Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Zipp 404, Cosmic Carbones, Cobra Wing base bar, T2+ extensions
Quote | Reply
I'm making some changes in my set-up and letting go of the following:

SOLD Zipp 404: Dimpled clincher front, 700c, bought new in 2006, around 1,000 miles, no crashes SOLD

SOLD Mavic Cosmic Carbones: front and rear, bought new in 2007, used in a handful of races (halfs/olympics) and rides, never crashed, great shape, 700c, clincher, Shimano, wheel bags and skewers included SOLD

Profile Design T2+ Cobra Carbon Extensions: no pads, just the extensions, uncut

SALE PENDING Profile Design Cobrawing Carbon Basebar: 42cm, no alterations SALE PENDING
(no pic yet because it's still on my bike, but it's in perfect shape)

Make offers. I'll post pics tonight or over the weekend at the latest.

Edit to post pics.
Last edited by: callofthewild: Jan 27, 09 11:56
Quote Reply
Re: Zipp 404, Cosmic Carbones, Cobra Wing base bar, T2+ extensions [callofthewild] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
how much are you looking to get for the mavic's? Pm me
Quote Reply
Re: Zipp 404, Cosmic Carbones, Cobra Wing base bar, T2+ extensions [callofthewild] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
PM sent
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Bump for pics!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
how much for the mavic's
Quote Reply
Re: Zipp 404, Cosmic Carbones, Cobra Wing base bar, T2+ extensions [dazzman] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
$600ish.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
PM sent on 42cm Cobra Base Bar

- - - - - - - - - - -
“You’re not the only athlete here at Jeff Davis. I happen to be training for a Triathlon right now. Well, you know all about that.”
“No, actually I don’t. I play real sports. I’m not trying to be the best at exercising.”
--Kenny Powers (2009)
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
PM sent for T2 extensions.

-Tri'd Japan, Tri'n Alabama, Tri'n Texas-
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I'm interested in the Cosmic Wheels. How can I contact you to discuss.
Quote Reply
Re: Zipp 404, Cosmic Carbones, Cobra Wing base bar, T2+ extensions [marcottn] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Just sent you a PM.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
PM sent
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Sent PM
Quote Reply