Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Zipp 2001 FS - with picture
Quote | Reply
OK Ok OK.....since moving to the mountains of AZ, I've come to realize that I do not need 2 TT bikes, so one of my babies must go. I'm selling the frame, fork, headset, and all "Zipp" proprietary parts for the bike. I purchased this frame from the original maker of the frame in Indiana. I am the first and only owner of this frame. It was purchased in early 2005 and was brand new still in the box and bubblewrap when I bought it. It is a 1997 frame. It has about 1000 miles on it. It is in excellent condition. It currently has a 180mm set of titanium Rotor Cranks installed and that is all. Other then that it is a bare frameset. I'll sell with or without the crankset. The frame is a 700c large frame and large beam. I have a 37" inseam and the beam is fully extended. This frame has a set of horizonal track dropouts installed, if you prefer I can exchange them for a regular set of dropouts (I like the track dropouts better).

I'm saddly listing one of my babies, but I'll be riding my road bike more then my 2 Zipp TT bikes in the mountains of Sedona. I'll sell this frameset for $700 (frameset and all Zipp proprietary parts) or $1,300 with the RC's installed. All components/parts shown below are available for purchase separately. Buyer pays delivery. The bike will be shipped in the original Zipp box.

Paul
Last edited by: zipp: Apr 3, 06 18:38
Quote Reply
Re: Zipp 2001 FS [zipp] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
This makes me want to cry.

I wish that I could give this bike a home, but alas, I now have a TT bike and am looking for a roadie.

Now what am I going to ride if my wife and I come out to stay at your place?

This is your life, and it's ending one minute at a time. - Fight Club
Industry Brat.
Quote Reply
Re: Zipp 2001 FS [bigsky17] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I still have a Zipp 2001, a Trek 5200 and a Trek 8000 MTB : )

Paul
Quote Reply
Re: Zipp 2001 FS - with picture [zipp] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
bump, de bump!!

Paul
Quote Reply
Re: Zipp 2001 FS - with picture [zipp] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
How much are you selling the wheels for? And what kind of cassette do you have on there? thanks
Quote Reply