Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Your P3c is slower than crap in a constipated person so sell it...to me...NOW
Quote | Reply
you know you want a p4. You know you're tired of getting your ass kicked by your training buddies. You know the spouse isn't going to let you have a p3 and a p4. You know you want to surpass the Jones, Smiths and all your loser training buddies. B/c you know you need to raise some quick capital, sell your 54cm p3 (or p2c I'm no hater) to me. Cheap and quick, heck I'll even buy it off you Paulo cheap.

Ditch your old, slow cervelo p3 piece of carbon shit by selling it to me. Are you really willing to be slower next year then this year on the bike? If you don't want to settle for 2nd or 3rd or even 733rd but aspire to climb the ranks, a p3 isn't going to help you anymore. Right now someone in your AG, who you race against and barely beat, just bought a p4 to kick your ass. No other ass, only yours (trust me I know about ass whooping people). Don't let it happen, don't be that guy.

Sell that carbon POS to me and step up to a p4 so you can attain the glory you desire and deserve.

EDIT: I'll also consider your Trek TTX and Specialized transition

EDIT EDIT: If it's not black subtract $200 from your asking bike for trying to sell me something slower then black. There is a reason the p4 comes in only All Black.

PM me.

Brian Stover USAT LII
Accelerate3 Coaching
Insta

Last edited by: desert dude: Oct 28, 08 7:21
Quote Reply
Re: Your P3c is slower than crap in a constipated person so sell it...to me...NOW [desert dude] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Dude, you really need to cut back on the caffeine ; )

Shawn
TORRE Consulting Services, LLC
http://www.TORREcs.com

Quote Reply
Re: Your P3c is slower than crap in a constipated person so sell it...to me...NOW [desert dude] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
This is awesome. I want to get in line for a used P2C or P3C in a 51 cm. Summer '09, Summer '10...I don't care.

Great Post,

IndyRider

Real People. Real Coaching. Real Results. http://www.ts2coaching.com
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Prior to sale to Mr. Stover you MUST paint the entire bike BLACK. Because Mr. Stover... ONLY rides black. See below...

What are you thinking? Are you crazy? Black bikes have souls, lots of them, they sucked all the souls from ugly green, red, blue, and other clolr bikes. A black bike says don't f*ck with this guy. It's like having the worst of Satan and the best of Jesus in one bike. You suck the life from other rides and it goes into your legs, giving you more watts and taking watts from them. At Soma I rolled up on a guy on a blue bike that is from a highly esteemed maker. he said you are having a nice ride (I started 3 min behind him) I pointed at my Lucero - the badest badass bike out there and said "This bike gives me the power to crush you, take your energy and leave you twisting in the wind. You have nothing left for this race. BE GONE." He finished several minutes behind me. A black bike is so bad ass that no one, not one single person tried to pass me in my last 3 races during the bike, well one tried but only b/c his bike was black and blue but he son succumbed to the rolling fury that my bike is. This is the power a black bike brings. Sure you could ride something cute and covered with flowers, maybe a bell or streamers on the handlebars, some color coordinated handlebar tape and/or a seat. You could try to ride fast, the kind of fast a yugo gets when going down a hill with the parking brake on. You could try to pass someone "excuse me, but person in my AG could you please move right just a touch so I can squeeze around you, please?" Or you could ride death, something to strike fear into the hearts and minds of those around you. 18.1 pounds of rolling fury, the sound of the disc (black of course) rotating around exuding power combined with the sound of the H3C (black again) screaming down the road. The sound of a 1000 anguished souls coupled with the roar of the mightest creator laughing at the terror before you. Where a simple phrase "on your left" and the sound of fury and hell moves people over into the gutter. Or you can ride cute and polite. You choose, badass or ass bad.

36 kona qualifiers 2006-'23 - 3 Kona Podiums - 4 OA IM AG wins - 5 IM AG wins - 18 70.3 AG wins
I ka nana no a 'ike -- by observing, one learns | Kulia i ka nu'u -- strive for excellence
Garmin Glycogen Use App | Garmin Fat Use App
Quote Reply
Re: Your P3c is slower than crap in a constipated person so sell it...to me...NOW [MarkyV] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
In Reply To:
Prior to sale to Mr. Stover you MUST paint the entire bike BLACK. Because Mr. Stover... ONLY rides black. See below...[/quote] i'd ALMOST forgotten about that post. HUGE!

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
Michael in Fresno
"Do you spend time with your family? Good. Because a man that doesn't spend time with his family can never be a real man" V. Corleone
Quote Reply
Re: Your P3c is slower than crap in a constipated person so sell it...to me...NOW [Tribato] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
best

36 kona qualifiers 2006-'23 - 3 Kona Podiums - 4 OA IM AG wins - 5 IM AG wins - 18 70.3 AG wins
I ka nana no a 'ike -- by observing, one learns | Kulia i ka nu'u -- strive for excellence
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
In Reply To:
Cheap and quick, heck I'll even buy it off you Paulo cheap.

You mean trade a plastic table set for it?

;-)

Jodi
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
HILARIOUS!!! somebody sell him their POS p3 LOL
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Brian,
You can't be so worried that I will beat you at Blue Water that you are desperate for a new bike. I can't even swim for heaven's sake. I'm doing a duathlon in two weeks because I suck at swimming. You need to get a grip. There is no way I'll be kicking your hindside by minutes and minutes like I did at the start of the year. You'll be standing at the finish and cooled down, waiting to hand me my freshly served can of WA. Take a deep breath and hold it. Your Lucero is enough bike for you. You know coveting is one of the thing we are supposed to avoid. It will be ok; people like you have recovered before.

Chad
Quote Reply
Re: Your P3c is slower than crap in a constipated person so sell it...to me...NOW [Jodi] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
In Reply To:
You mean trade a plastic table set for it?[/quote] And an umbrella

Brian Stover USAT LII
Accelerate3 Coaching
Insta

Last edited by: desert dude: Sep 28, 08 12:30
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Monday morning bump b/c I made an edit. Will also consider your Specialized Transition and Trek TTX. So if you have one of those or a P2c or P3C sell it to me.

Brian Stover USAT LII
Accelerate3 Coaching
Insta

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
and when you get the p3, you'll need a sweet zipp disk/808 setup - of course blacked out. luckily i can accomodate.

Last edited by: Carl Spackler: Sep 29, 08 8:00
Quote Reply
Re: Your P3c is slower than crap in a constipated person so sell it...to me...NOW [Carl Spackler] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
So it's buy the disc/808 and get a free P3C? I'll take it!

How are things in CA treating you?

Brian Stover USAT LII
Accelerate3 Coaching
Insta

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
i'll throw in the ergomo for free but need to hang onto the frame!

things are good here although dare i say my tri hiatus is going to drag into 09. got to cat 2 in june and took my weekly whoopins by the fast dudes. i'm actually 14 points to the 30 for cat 1 so i want to try and get that next year. finished the season with a pro 1/2 3rd place tt, crit win (20 min solo attack) and 2nd overall in an omnium stage race. can't complain starting 08 as a cat 5 and ending with pro podiums.

how about you? saw some good smack talk backed up in your recent thread. sounds like you're back on 100%? hoping to be in your hood (or at least state) for vos next year so maybe we can catch up for a cool one.
Quote Reply
Re: Your P3c is slower than crap in a constipated person so sell it...to me...NOW [Carl Spackler] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
keep the ergo.
come to tucson and train a bit with me so I can be dropped again. Living there now and I can actually almost sort of climb somewhat decently now.

100% not quite but trying to stay consistent, which seems to be helpful.

beer=good

Brian Stover USAT LII
Accelerate3 Coaching
Insta

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
i'll try to negotiate some winter tucson time into 09...
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
i have a ttx if your're actually interested in buying a bike ;)

"If you can talk, go harder!"

------__o
----_`\<,_
---(_)/ (_)
Quote Reply
Re: Your P3c is slower than crap in a constipated person so sell it...to me...NOW [tridill] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
might want to check this out
http://pensacola.craigslist.org/bik/879718339.html
the guy said this price is correct

SUBU~Show Up Blow Up
Quote Reply
Re: Your P3c is slower than crap in a constipated person so sell it...to me...NOW [pcolatri] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I think Tom Demerley should hook you up!

Formely stef32
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Folks,

On that Cervelo P3C craigslist posting listed above, be very careful.

I e-mailed the person regarding it, and received a strangely-worded return message. When I Googled that e-mail address, I came up with several postings on other sites about a similar add being a fraud. See below:

1. https://isoldit.centraldesktop.com/...-2&recid=1759491
Another fraudster email address to add to the list: Brett Kahn <brettkahn2@gmail.com>
Read's "The craigslist ad was for a Cervelo P3 bicycle in Kansas City, MO"
2. Google turned up another fragment of a posting from Craigslist in Detroit that has since been deleted - it read
Cervelo P3 Carbon 56c Triathlon / Time Trial Race Bike - $2500 SCAM
Cervelo P3 Carbon 56c Triathlon / Time Trial Race Bike - $2500 SCAM (SCAM) ... Details of email exchange from a Brett Kahn brettkahn2@gmail.com ...
detroit.craigslist.org/bik/787107826.html
Quote Reply
Re: Your P3c is slower than crap in a constipated person so sell it...to me...NOW [MarkyV] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
What bike was Desertdude riding at Soma??? Was it black? Was it so hot, that he lost his brain function?
Quote Reply
Re: Your P3c is slower than crap in a constipated person so sell it...to me...NOW [devashish_paul] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
lucero.... black of course

wasn't hot at all. BS just pushed too hard on the bike. He's okay now :)

Quote Reply
Re: Your P3c is slower than crap in a constipated person so sell it...to me...NOW [devashish_paul] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
what is the best part is some dude in my AG riding a cervelo with a disc cover passes me about 30% through the third loop. His bike wasn't black so I repassed him knowing that 1. he rides a non black bike so he is pretty lucky to have even ridden up to me 2. black bikes are waaay faster 3. he had to expend lots of energy to ride that far up into the race since there was no one behind me in sight exiting the water. Next turn around he was already :30 back. It's like free speed, riding a black bike.

So if anyone wants to sell me a non black bike subtract $200 from my already Paulo like cheap opening offer. Red, blue, orange, green you choose bad so it's going to cost you.

Brian Stover USAT LII
Accelerate3 Coaching
Insta

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
In Reply To:
What bike was Desertdude riding at Soma??? Was it black? Was it so hot, that he lost his brain function?
That's presuming he had any to start with. ;-)

Top notch coaching: Francois and Accelerate3 | Follow on Twitter: LifetimeAthlete |
Quote Reply