Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Your Mrs need presents? Lemond Revolution trainer, small bike sale
Quote | Reply
Tired of this stuff not being used by my Mrs (who is 5 feet 1 for reference).

1. 2013 Lemond Revolution trainer with the power pilot head unit. This trainer is barely used (hence the sale) and has a 12 - 23 10 speed ultegra or dura-ace cassette[/url][/img][/url][/img]
2. 2010 XXS Scott Contessa frame with 165mm R700 cranks. 3T carbon bars and SRAM red shifters (that have damage but everything works). SRAM read derailler and this bike is set up to just use on the Lemond but has sat doing nothing. Set up so that the Mrs could train indoors and then ride her road bike (also for sale).[/url][/img][/url][/img]

3. 2013 48 cm Felt FC with SRAM red 165mm compact (50/34) cranks, Zipp Contour SL bars and Zipp Service Course SL seatpost, Dura Ace C50 tubular race wheels, pink cable housing everywhere, pink bar tape, pink hudz and pink Fizik ladies specific saddle.[/url][/img][/url][/img][/url][/img]

I have no idea what I have spent on these items. Make me a reasonable offer for whatever and please use my email les.akins@sbcglobal.net I have many ST references and have not had a single dissatisfied customer (except my wife who's stuff I am selling).
Quote Reply
Re: Your Mrs need presents? Lemond Revolution trainer, small bike sale [xntrickly] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Are you open to parting the bikes out?
Quote Reply
Re: Your Mrs need presents? Lemond Revolution trainer, small bike sale [xntrickly] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Bro, for a woman's bike, you pimped the hell out of the felt, she should be proud to ride that thing.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
$ for the trainer?
Quote Reply
Re: Your Mrs need presents? Lemond Revolution trainer, small bike sale [dalava] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
dalava wrote:
Are you open to parting the bikes out?

Shoot me an email les.akins@sbcglobal.net and we can discuss.

Thanks for the interest.
Quote Reply
Re: Your Mrs need presents? Lemond Revolution trainer, small bike sale [bmsumpter] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
bmsumpter wrote:
Bro, for a woman's bike, you pimped the hell out of the felt, she should be proud to ride that thing.

Agreed and thank you. She has ridden it less than 50 miles.

Needs to go to a better home ; )
Quote Reply
Re: Your Mrs need presents? Lemond Revolution trainer, small bike sale [s.gentz] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
s.gentz wrote:
$ for the trainer?

Money works for me ; )

Shoot me an email les.akins@sbcglobal.net

Regards.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
xntrickly wrote:
bmsumpter wrote:

Agreed and thank you. She has ridden it less than 50 miles.

Needs to go to a better home ; )

And you're still together? Joke.

Sweet bike but I don't have anyone that size that needs a new bike. Good luck with the sale.
Quote Reply