Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

You all can post here now, right? (This was a bug in the new forum)
Quote | Reply
obviously you need to have passed through the wait period, but otherwise is the posting issue fixed? can we put this one to bed?

Dan Empfield
aka Slowman
Quote Reply
Re: You all can post here now, right? (This was a bug in the new forum) [Slowman] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I can post in Firefox... but no button for upload of pics. To the right of the FONT buttons... I have two buttons... horizontal and create link. No button for insert pic.
Quote Reply
Re: You all can post here now, right? (This was a bug in the new forum) [Donzo98] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Click Basic Editor button and copy and paste link from tiny pic using IMG code version of pic from that site.
Last edited by: DFW_Tri: Mar 15, 16 8:34
Quote Reply
Re: You all can post here now, right? (This was a bug in the new forum) [DFW_Tri] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
it also works from advanced editor. just type the ['img] brackets without the apostrophe and close it properly.

Yes, it'll be nice when the icon is back but it's really not hard to type :)
Quote Reply
Re: You all can post here now, right? (This was a bug in the new forum) [racehd] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Can you guys post entire string to embed a pic please??

Can't seem to get it to work...
Last edited by: Donzo98: Mar 15, 16 10:36
Quote Reply
Re: You all can post here now, right? (This was a bug in the new forum) [Donzo98] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I added a TAG at the end of this post (below my signature) as an example
Quote Reply
Re: You all can post here now, right? (This was a bug in the new forum) [racehd] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
TEST...

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
THANKS!!!! Got it...
Quote Reply
Re: You all can post here now, right? (This was a bug in the new forum) [Slowman] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
In both chrome and MS edge, the editor box doesn't load for me (both advanced and basic).
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
When starting a new thread, I run into a couple problems:
  1. Advanced editing bar does not show and I cannot click in the box to add text.
  2. When I click 'Switch to Basic Editor' I am taken to the top of the page but no page refresh occurs.

To escape this, last night I posted a thread with only a subject and then needed to edit it to add the actual post.

Everything seems to work fine for replies.
Quote Reply
Re: You all can post here now, right? (This was a bug in the new forum) [stev0] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
same for me in chrome cannot post.

2019 T-Rex Tri Series
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Replies are fine(obviously) but when I try to post a new thread I can enter the subject but the post body doesn't allow text.
Quote Reply
Re: You all can post here now, right? (This was a bug in the new forum) [jrennie] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Happened to me too. Using Chrome.

I made my post with subject only, then edited it. That works, but yeah, initial post is buggy.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I can't get it to work (beyond the subject) in Chrome or Firefox.
Quote Reply
Re: You all can post here now, right? (This was a bug in the new forum) [dangle] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
we have established a very large number of bug tickets and they're getting worked through. a lot of tickets have been closed. but this ticket i opened just 3 or 4 hours ago. it's getting worked on. thanks.

Dan Empfield
aka Slowman
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Sounds like a lot of work. I'm not jealous.

Thanks for your constant push to make ST a better place.
Quote Reply
Re: You all can post here now, right? (This was a bug in the new forum) [dangle] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
oh man, we're just warming up. wait until we launch the rest of the site.

Dan Empfield
aka Slowman
Quote Reply