Login required to post replies

Yakima Stickup hitch mount rack - NEW
Quote | Reply
Was a Yakima rack, now it's sold.
Last edited by: Rokko: Sep 10, 08 9:59
Quote Reply
Re: Yakima Stickup hitch mount rack - NEW [Rokko] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Does it come with locks? How much for shipping to 78218?
Quote Reply
Re: Yakima Stickup hitch mount rack - NEW [epoch2k] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I'm presuming no locks, unless the Stickup comes with them. This thing is brand new, in the box. I have not opened the box, so I really don't know what's inside, but it is however Yakima ships it. I got the rack from a raffle, but I have no need for it.

I'll check on the weight of the box, and measurements, and let you know the UPS cost. It will be tomorrow before I can respond tho, as I am at work for the rest of today.

Thanks!

-----

Blazeman Warrior - so others may live
Live more than your neighbors.... Bark at the moon like the wild dog that you are.... And by all means, whatever you do, get it on film.

Quote Reply
Re: Yakima Stickup hitch mount rack - NEW [Rokko] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I'll go next....shipping to 61073. Thanks!
Quote Reply
Re: Yakima Stickup hitch mount rack - NEW [epoch2k] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Ok, the box is 41x30x8 inches, and weighs approx 55 pounds. For UPS ground shipping (roughly 4-5 days), the cost to either 78216 or 61073 appears to be about $59 (according to the UPS website).

And did I mention that it includes an integrated bottle opener? Seriously.... Yakima says so. I challenge any other bike rack to have an integrated bottle opener.

epoch2k: I sent you a PM

tri-3: You're second on the list if epoch2k declines

-----

Blazeman Warrior - so others may live
Live more than your neighbors.... Bark at the moon like the wild dog that you are.... And by all means, whatever you do, get it on film.

Quote Reply