Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Wtb: road frame 55-57 and parts
Quote | Reply
Looking to getting into road racing as I have really come to enjoy biking. Looking for a decent frame to get started on. I'm not looking for something super pro or expensive. Just something I can build up and get into the sport with. Would prefer a carbon fork if at all possible. Also needs to be easily compatible with my gxp quarq. I'm 6' for reference! Thanks!

Looking to spend between 800 -900 MAX!

Let me know what you have! Also looking for bars, stem, and wheels!
Last edited by: zachboring: Jun 13, 13 16:02
Quote Reply
Re: Wtb: road frame 55-57 and parts [zachboring] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Just want to bump this for the night crowd! Thanks!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I have a couple sets of handle bars and stems. What sizes are you looking for?

My YouTube channel- https://www.youtube.com/ksquaredcycling
Time RXR Super Record | Cipollini Bond Campgnolo EPS | Specialized Shiv TT SWorks Super Record | Colnago C59 SR-EPS | Colnago EPS Super Record | Colnago Prestige Ui2
Quote Reply
Re: Wtb: road frame 55-57 and parts [EmoryDPTT] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Not really too bike on bars. But a 6 or 17 stem in 100 mm would be perfect!
Quote Reply
Post deleted by wheels2 [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Once last bump! Increased my budget to 800-900 MAX!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I'm selling my 54cm Fuji Altamira frameset for 750 its in great condition. I'm just over 6 foot and it fit just fine, especially for racing.

I LIKE TURTLES!
Quote Reply
Re: Wtb: road frame 55-57 and parts [tbellrun23] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I saw that. And I was wondering if that could fit. Could I get some pics to zachboring@gmail.com while I check out the frame and geometry? Thanks!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I have a Large 2008 Giant TCR frameset, plenty of handlebars, stems, and saddles I can sell to you on the cheap. The frameset isn't in pristine condition, but it's a full carbon setup that I'll sell on the cheap. Honestly, I just want to get it out of my house. Shoot me an email or pm and we might be able to work something out.

Reference - I'm 6' 1". Fits great.
Quote Reply
Re: Wtb: road frame 55-57 and parts [BigFluffyFuton] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I have a 56 full carbon Hi mod frame. GXP bb still intalled. Under 20 miles on the bike.

631 514 9374 for pics.

I pulled the parts off after I saw a 56 is too big for me.

thanks,
Edwin
Quote Reply
Re: Wtb: road frame 55-57 and parts [steepisgood] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I have a super sweet BH Ultra-Light frame/fork/headset/seat post, size L, which is a 56/57cm. This frame is one of the lightest on the planet at a mere 750 grams. The ONLY reason I am selling is because I changed teams. This frame has never been crashed and is even set up for internal Di2 wiring.

I also have a matching 175mm 34x50 FSA K-Light compact crankset and ceramic BB386 EVO bottom bracket as well.

Thanks.
Quote Reply
Re: Wtb: road frame 55-57 and parts [rtinney] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Sounds awesome but it defintely sounds out of my price range! Thanks though!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I have a 2006 Orbea Opal frameset in 57cm. It includes the carbon frameset, carbon fork, carbon seatpost, headset, etc. It has some dings in tghe gel coat, but nothing that's super ugly, or deep. Nothing goes all the way through the weave. I have tons of other stuff too in the partsbin from the last few builds.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
you're getting a lot of options now!

how about a cannondale system six? mostly black / carbon. 56 cm. right now it has a bb30 hollowgram crankset installed (don't have a tool) but could get that removed.
Quote Reply
Re: Wtb: road frame 55-57 and parts [odin99] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I know! It's great to have options! Care to send some photos/asking price to zachboring@gmail.com. Please highlight blemishes! Thanks!
Quote Reply