Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Wtb: arundel mandible / specialized rib cage
Quote | Reply
Looking for arundel mandible cage. Any one got one?

Whatcha got?!?

Also possibly an gently used edge 500 (red black or black grey)
Last edited by: zachboring: Feb 16, 13 8:42
Quote Reply
Re: Wtb: good set of carbon cages for bta and saddle mount [zachboring] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I've got a few cages around. Specialized Rib Cages composite in black (1) and white/red (1) and Xlab Gorilla carbon in black.
Quote Reply
Re: Wtb: good set of carbon cages for bta and saddle mount [grosso27] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
What are you looking to get for the black rib cage? Or the gorilla?
Quote Reply
Re: Wtb: good set of carbon cages for bta and saddle mount [zachboring] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
zachboring wrote:
Looking for something like specialized rib cage/gorilla cage/ torpedo cage (could use whole set up)

Whatcha got?!?

Also possibly an gently used edge 500 (red black or black grey)

After testing out both the Xlab gorilla cages and Arundel Mandible cages for behind the saddle (horizontally mounted on a Dash TT.9) I would recommend the Arundel Mandible for behind the saddle. The gorilla is quite good, the Mandible is even better.

that means I have 2 gorilla cages I'd love to unload if you want them.
both are white, used a couple weeks.
$95 shipped for the pair. I also have a Black chimp in same lightly used condition.
$135 shipped for all 3.

If you want to try the Arundel Mandible cages, I stock Arundel (Dave-O, Mandible, and Side-loaders) - $60 a piece shipped for mandible, $55 for the others, all are new. However, you can probably get a better deal on Ebay or around here.....

Kirk and Charity
IBB Cyclery & Multisport - Fitting and Custom Spec Build Experts
Brands: Argon 18 - Cervelo - Orbea -
Quintana Roo
- 3T - Enve - Rotor - ISM - Schwalbe - I9 - Speedplay - Lake - Infinit - Zipp
Quote Reply
Re: Wtb: good set of carbon cages for bta and saddle mount [kirknelson] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Thanks for the tip. I have a Dave-0 now and love how stiff it is. That's definitely a contender!

Mind if I pm you about dash saddle fitting?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
zachboring wrote:
Thanks for the tip. I have a Dave-0 now and love how stiff it is. That's definitely a contender!

don't mind a thing.

Kirk and Charity
Quintana Roo
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
zachboring wrote:

it'll have to be later til i can get back to you though. heading out of the house....

Kirk and Charity
Quintana Roo
Quote Reply
Re: Wtb: good set of carbon cages for bta and saddle mount [kirknelson] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
No worries! I'll send my questions/inquiries later! Thanks!
Quote Reply
Re: Wtb: arundel mandible/specialized rib cage carbon [zachboring] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
bump
Quote Reply