Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Wanted: Polar Power Kit
Quote | Reply
I am looking for a Polar Power Kit.
Quote Reply
Re: Wanted: Polar Power Kit [bushido5] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Hey, well this may be your day, this may not. I have a Polar Power kit lying here that I just haven't been using. It's missing one part though, the little axle pin that threads into the derailleur pulley on a Shimano derailleur. Actually the axle is in my derailleur right now but I stripped it and once I take it out the derailleur is trashed so I'm leaving it in. If you have campy then everything is in the box. If you have shimano you'd have to call Polar and get them to ship you a new pin. I'm guessing this wouldn't cost anything.

Also I haven't used it in over a year and have no idea if it still works and have no desire to set it up on the bike again to test it. It used to work just fine but I never really got the hang of training with power (never gave it a real chance, I like just HR).

If you want it, no guarantees but it most likely works just fine, maybe needs a new battery, let me know. $50 + shipping damn cheap:)
Quote Reply
Re: Wanted: Polar Power Kit [Tai] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Hi Tai,

If he doesn't want it, I do...

PM me, and I can send you a check instantly...

Tech writer/support on this here site. FIST school instructor and certified bike fitter. Formerly at Diamondback Bikes, LeMond Fitness, FSA, TiCycles, etc.
Coaching and bike fit - http://source-e.net/ Cyclocross blog - https://crosssports.net/ BJJ instruction - https://ballardbjj.com/
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I am interested but I am trying to contact Polar to see if the axle pin is available. I left them a message and will let you know asap. Thank you
Last edited by: bushido5: Sep 18, 05 7:04
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
One more interested person if the above doesnt work out. And I DO have Campy.

Dave

Excuse me for jumping right into your forum...
Quote Reply
Re: Wanted: Polar Power Kit [mellowdave] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Guys, I have a Polar Power Kit for sale that is in excellent condition. No chain scuffs at all on the sensor face and it is complete with all jockey wheel bolts for Shimano and Campagnolo. I am located in Australia and I am asking US$230 plus postage. I will even throw in the cable ties to mount it!! The only reason I am selling it is because I have just bought a CompuTrainer and I do all of my power training on that. Please email me directly on derekboo@bigpond.net.au

If I get any interest I will head to my local post office and come up with a final figure that will include postage. I would estimate that the total cost would be around US$250 which is around $100 less that the cheapest I have seen the units in the USA. This unit is in new unit condition and comes in the original box with all instructions.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Thank you Tai but I am going to pass. Maybe one of the other guys still want it.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
hey tai,
i'll buy the polar power kit. i can pay via paypal immediately. let me know. thanks, jim

velodemon@yahoo.com
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Polar Power Kit for sale. Perfect condition. Used very little. Everything complete incl. boxes, manuals, zip ties, etc. $250.00. Also Polar s725 HRM watch used very little also $250.00..
Quote Reply