Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Wanted: Cervelo P3 frameset 55-57cm
Quote | Reply
Hey all,

I'm looking for a Cervelo P3 frameset (55-57cm), preferably not the new P3C. Let me know if you know of someone with a good deal!

Thanks

-matt-
Quote Reply
Re: Wanted: Cervelo P3 frameset 55-57cm [w131mjm] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I have a size 55 P3 (red/white aluminum) frameset that I am considering selling. I bought it in August 2005 for IMoo and also raced two Olympic distance races. I would estimate that there are approximately 500-600 miles on the bike including training. I really only want to sell the frame/fork/seatpost/seat, so we may be able to work something out. I have the stock vision tech bars (too low for me) and a set of Look pedals that are also available. Minor paint chip on chain stay- otherwise in perfect condition. PM me if you are interested in talking price on these items.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dog is God spelled backwards. That means something. I'm just not sure what exactly. But human is namuh spelled backwards.- Marc-Christophe
Quote Reply
Re: Wanted: Cervelo P3 frameset 55-57cm [cincytri] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Hey cincytri,

Sent you a PM!!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I ride a 57 P3 and also have a friend with one who is looking to sell his. Are you aware the 57 P3 had 650c wheels? I love mine but as you know, 650c wheels are not de rigeur these days. Let me know if you are interested and pass it on to him.

Greg.
Quote Reply
Re: Wanted: Cervelo P3 frameset 55-57cm [Timemachine] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Just sold a KM40 because of the 650's. I'm looking to go to 700's. Thanks and if I run into someone looking for one I'll let you know!!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Matt, here I am emailing cincytri, telling him about my friend that wants to buy a P3.

I'll let you resume your own bidding. :lol

Quote | Reply
:lol
Quote Reply