Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

WTT Looking to trade lower Jaws from Oakley Jawbones
Quote | Reply
I have Black Jaws(lower arms) and would like to trade for almost any color....let me know what you have.

They are easily removed with a Torx t-20 screwdriver
Quote Reply
Re: WTT Looking to trade lower Jaws from Oakley Jawbones [fredsanford] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
bump
Quote Reply
Re: WTT Looking to trade lower Jaws from Oakley Jawbones [fredsanford] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
matte black or gloss black?

------------------------------------------------------------
"PAIN is nothing compared to what it feels like to QUIT" Wink
Quote Reply
Re: WTT Looking to trade lower Jaws from Oakley Jawbones [i do all 3] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I have both take your pick and I will keep the other...what color do you have?
Last edited by: fredsanford: Oct 30, 10 20:38
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
White though not sure if matte or gloss, don't have them handy right now. Not sure if the black would look good with the orange uppers I have, got a vision I would look like a pumpkin.........

------------------------------------------------------------
"PAIN is nothing compared to what it feels like to QUIT" Wink
Quote Reply
Re: WTT Looking to trade lower Jaws from Oakley Jawbones [i do all 3] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
here's a pic of what they would look like....we can also trade the ear socks if you like

http://cgi.ebay.com/...;hash=item20b4b21e06
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I have Gold lowers if you want to trade
Quote Reply
Re: WTT Looking to trade lower Jaws from Oakley Jawbones [petalduck] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
any pics? never seen gold ones

thx
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I would trade my white jaws for yours... what color are your bolts?
Quote Reply
Re: WTT Looking to trade lower Jaws from Oakley Jawbones [velogas] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
i would trade for white...I have a red bolt and black ear socks
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Cool... my bolts are silver I believe. I would like to trade bolts and jaws... you probably don't want my socks, they are a little worn. What next? My ebay username is rockricer...100% feedback.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Hello?
Quote Reply