Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

WTT = My HED Jet 9+ rear for your HED Jet 6+ rear
Quote | Reply
I have a 2015 HED Jet 9+ rear (Shimano 10/11) with 2016 decals and I am looking to trade for your 6+ rear. My wheel is true and in good to great shape (only around 1000 miles). I bought my set brand new from mybikeshop.com last March (great shop btw). Let me know if interested and we can look to work something out.

Last edited by: yrebetta: May 11, 17 11:56
Quote Reply
Re: WTT = My HED Jet 9+ rear for your HED Jet 6+ rear [yrebetta] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Bump for added photo.
Quote Reply
Re: WTT = My HED Jet 9+ rear for your HED Jet 6+ rear [yrebetta] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Bump.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Are you looking for money or a straight up trade? I have a 6 plus rear that probably is in similar condition to yours.
Quote Reply
Re: WTT = My HED Jet 9+ rear for your HED Jet 6+ rear [Jmurray77] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
PM'ed you.

A 9+ costs more than a 6+ ceteris paribus, so I'm thinking perhaps you just cover all the shipping etc and we call it even. (within reason of course and assuming your wheel is in good shape etc etc etc). For those of you who may be interested, I'm OK with giving up a bit on this trade since either way it still costs me less than buying a new wheel, and you come out ahead with a deeper wheel.
Last edited by: yrebetta: May 15, 17 15:54
Quote Reply