Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

WTT/WTS...Hed 3's, Sram,Magura, Speedplay, Dura Ace, XLab, Pedals, Profile Design, wheel sets, and Garmin
Quote | Reply
Have a few things I don't need anymore. I will email or text any pics wanted. All prices include shipping. Add 3% if you don't want to gift to PayPal.

Hed 3 rear wheel 700c clincher...$450
I would probably be willing to split the set.

Sram PC1090R 10 speed chain...$60
Brand new

Magura RT6 Brakes...$325
This is just the brakes and levers. You will need to get hydraulic tubes and fittings. Also missing the silver clips that hold levers into bars. All available through Magura.

Speedplay zero chromoly...$50
I have never used these pedals. Previous owner left them on the bike he sold me.

Shimano Pedals PD-R540...$20
Been used plenty, but still seem decent

Top Peak Medium Wedge Pack...$15
Brand new with tags!

Profile Design Aquacell Dual Chamber...$25
Brand new still in bag.

Garmin 500 with Xlab mount for top of head tube...$150
Works great but have had problems charging it because its all gunked up. I am sure it can be cleaned. Blue one.

I have a couple of wheel sets that I would be willing to trade for a decent 11 speed rear. One set is a Velomax and the other I am not sure about. It has Shimano hubs and the only marking on the rim is "sport". These are both just beat around bomb proof wheels. I am just looking for a dedicated trainer wheel.

email or PM for pics
Last edited by: iplumbsome: Dec 14, 13 18:03
Quote Reply
Re: Magura, Speedplay, Dura Ace, XLab, Pedals, Profile Design, and Garmin [iplumbsome] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Answered all PM's and sent pics. Let me know if I missed you.
Quote Reply
Re: Magura, Speedplay, Dura Ace, XLab, Pedals, Profile Design, and Garmin [iplumbsome] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Bump for edits
Quote Reply
Re: Hed 3's, Sram,Magura, Speedplay, Dura Ace, XLab, Pedals, Profile Design, and Garmin [iplumbsome] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
bump for added items. Hed 3's and sram chain
Quote Reply
Re: Hed 3's, Sram,Magura, Speedplay, Dura Ace, XLab, Pedals, Profile Design, and Garmin [iplumbsome] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Hi, Do you have a picture of the Speedplays? I am very interested!!!
Quote Reply
Re: Hed 3's, Sram,Magura, Speedplay, Dura Ace, XLab, Pedals, Profile Design, and Garmin [Jim77] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Send me your email and I will get some out to you
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
james.brittain@acadiau.ca - Thanks!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Bump
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Still have the cages?
Pm me
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Rear Derailleur...sold!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Cages sold!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Are you willing to split the Hed wheelset? I am interested in the front.
Quote Reply
Re: Hed 3's, Sram,Magura, Speedplay, Dura Ace, XLab, Pedals, Profile Design, and Garmin [Asbjorn] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Reluctantly yes
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Are you also willing to ship outside of US?

Thanks for the quick reply.
Quote Reply
Re: Hed 3's, Sram,Magura, Speedplay, Dura Ace, XLab, Pedals, Profile Design, and Garmin [Asbjorn] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Sure
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
How much are you selling the front wheel for (pm with email and we can take it from there if you wish)?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
PM sent
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Emailed you back.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
emailed again, try check your spam folder - though I have a yahoo address as well.

edit: got it?
Last edited by: Asbjorn: Dec 13, 13 13:42
Quote Reply
Re: WTT/WTS...Hed 3's, Sram,Magura, Speedplay, Dura Ace, XLab, Pedals, Profile Design, wheel sets, and Garmin [iplumbsome] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Couple things have sold and basically looking to trade for a 11 speed rear wheel. Whatcha got?
Quote Reply
Re: WTT/WTS...Hed 3's, Sram,Magura, Speedplay, Dura Ace, XLab, Pedals, Profile Design, wheel sets, and Garmin [iplumbsome] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Could you pm me pictures of the 'gunk' on the garmin? Any ideas exactly what it is? ;)

Cheers

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________
"You know me to be a very intelligent man. Don't you think that if I was wrong, I would know it?"
Quote Reply
Re: WTT/WTS...Hed 3's, Sram,Magura, Speedplay, Dura Ace, XLab, Pedals, Profile Design, wheel sets, and Garmin [kronos] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
PM me your email address and I will get some out to you later today
Quote Reply