Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

WTT: like new Bontreger Race X Lites for more aero wheels and $$ (depending on what you have)
Quote | Reply
I have a set of 2006 Bontreger Race X-Lites that are in like new condition, with maybe 100 miles on them max. They are takeoffs from my Trek Madone 5.9.

I'd like to trade them for a set of aero wheels that are in "like new" or good condition. I would add $$ depending on what you have to offer.

I am only looking for clinchers with Shimano hub (9/10 speed), and would prefer something like a Rolf Prima Vigor or American Classic 420 on the low end, or FP 60's, Hed Jet 60's or something similar on the high end. New Zipps would be wonderful, but unless you are willing to trade them for a song, they are likely out of my budget.

I can post pictures or provide additional information if needed. What do you have to trade?

-------------------------
Trek Madone 5.9SL
Felt B12 (sold)
Quote Reply
Re: WTT: like new Bontreger Race X Lites for more aero wheels and $$ (depending on what you have) [SCOTTinNJ] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
^

Trek Madone 5.9SL
Felt B12 (sold)
Quote Reply
Re: WTT: like new Bontreger Race X Lites for more aero wheels and $$ (depending on what you have) [SCOTTinNJ] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Last shot.

Trek Madone 5.9SL
Felt B12 (sold)
Quote Reply