Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

WTT: Quarq Cinqo and Reynolds strike rear wheel for powertap carbon clincher
Quote | Reply
looking to unload a quarq cinqo GXP 170mm and reynolds carbon clincher rear wheel for a deep dish carbon clincher powertap rear wheel.

Quote Reply
Re: WTT: Quarq Cinqo and Reynolds strike rear wheel for powertap carbon clincher [Quadratum] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Could be interested...I have a Jet 9 with a PT SL+ laced to it. how old it the quarq and the wheel? what are the teeth on the quarq?
Where are you located?
Thanks
Quote Reply
Re: WTT: Quarq Cinqo and Reynolds strike rear wheel for powertap carbon clincher [espejo09] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I'm not 100% on the quarq, its a 53/39, I've had it 2years, I bought it used and the previous owner said there were approx 2000 miles on it, he installed a new chainring that was calibrated by quarq, I've put maybe 1000 miles on it, never have had any issues, put a new battery in last year. The wheel I've had for 3 years, racing only so maybe 500-600 miles. I'm located in Ohio.
Quote Reply
Re: WTT: Quarq Cinqo and Reynolds strike rear wheel for powertap carbon clincher [Quadratum] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
What's the depth on that wheel?
Never have done a trade before so I'm not sure how it works
The jet 9 is 2011 very low mileage, primarily used for racing. I have a training PT set that's why. Excellent condition.
Quote Reply
Re: WTT: Quarq Cinqo and Reynolds strike rear wheel for powertap carbon clincher [espejo09] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
PM sent
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Bump
Quote Reply