Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

WTT: Quarq 165mm for 170mm
Quote | Reply
Looking for a 170mm Quarq (compact). Doesn't have to be the same BB standard. Have Quarq DZero 165mm compact PF30. Does not come with chainrings (used Absolute Black and will use them on my other bike). This crank was used on my tri bike (which I have not used much in the last couple of years). Only light scuffs from heel dragging, etc. Comes with bolts.

If you have a Quarq of higher value, I will of course pay the difference.

"Suddenly the thought struck me. My floor is someone elses ceiling"-Nils Ferlin
Last edited by: audiojan: Feb 28, 24 5:47
Quote Reply
Re: Quarq 165mm for 170mm [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Photo of the Quarq attached. I also have various Q-rings. can include any of the rings I have with the Quarq

Last edited by: audiojan: Feb 28, 24 5:48
Quote Reply
Re: WTT: Quarq 165mm for 170mm [audiojan] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Bump

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Sent you a pm.

"Heart Rate, Watts, I have no idea, I race, I don't pace." Andrew Starykowicz
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
audiojan wrote:
Looking for a 170mm Quarq (compact). Doesn't have to be the same BB standard. Have Quarq DZero 165mm compact PF30. Does not come with chainrings (used Absolute Black and will use them on my other bike). This crank was used on my tri bike (which I have not used much in the last couple of years). Only light scuffs from heel dragging, etc. Comes with bolts.

If you have a Quarq of higher value, I will of course pay the difference.

Jan,

You can just swap the crankarms to 170mm and keep your original Quarq spider and rings.

I actually have some take-off 170mm aluminum Quarq PF30 crankarms, if you are interested. They are unused. I picked up a few Quarqs on closeout when SRAM went to DUB spindles. I moved the PM spiders to carbon crank arms because the PF30 spindle was too short for my BBRight bikes.
Quote Reply