Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

WTT: Eggbeater Mxr Pedals
Quote | Reply
I'm hoping to trade these for some other type of mountain bike pedal. The egg beater pedal/cleat just aren't as comfortable to me as a SPD compatible pedal is.

They have fairly low use, I've only had them on my bike since the beginning of May. If anyone wants a real picture just send me a pm and I will get you one.

http://www.crankbrothers.com/eggbeater_mxr.php
Quote Reply
Re: WTT: Eggbeater Mxr Pedals [longmojw190] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
What model of Eggbeater are you wanting to trade?

I have a pair of Time Carbon Atac XS that I need to sell/trade.
Quote Reply
Re: WTT: Eggbeater Mxr Pedals [justfast] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
It's the Mxr version. They are steel. Claimed weight of 278 grams per pair. The link in my first post should take you to the specs.

I would be willing to add some cash depending on what you need to get out of them.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Have you tried their pedal "candy?" It is basically a egg beater with a bit of a platform. I have both and love the candy. The platform really makes a difference. I ended up putting them on my fixie.
Quote Reply
Re: WTT: Eggbeater Mxr Pedals [triyourbest] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I haven't tried the candy.

It just seems like the egg beater design is a more forceful clip out. I fell a few times on my long mountain bike ride the other day because I couldn't get my clip out and just fell over on my side. I don't think it is cleat position but I never had that problem with my older Spd pedals.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I have some new Shimano 505's I took off a bike. never ridden. Would that be enough ?

Quote Reply