Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

WTT: 1 month old Quarq s975 gxp w/ 53 tooth tt chainring for Rotor 3D quarq or a BB30 PM
Quote | Reply
As title states. I am swapping frames and want to trade out my gxp quarq for a bb30 version (I know quarq does this but if I could do it though a trade here that works better for me). Just bought and installed a month ago. Was been calibrated to the tt chainring I have on there. Barely used so small discount on a like new pm for someone interested.

Also willing to trade for rotor 3d(mine plus cash) or another BB30 crank based pm
Last edited by: zachboring: Nov 15, 12 5:58
Quote Reply
Re: Feeler: 1 month old Quarq s975 gxp w/ 53 tooth tt chainring [zachboring] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
zachboring wrote:
As the subject says. Thinking about getting rid of my quarq s975. Just bought and installed a month ago. Was been calibrated to the tt chainring I have on there. Barely used so small discount on a like new pm for someone interested.

Also willing to trade for srm (mine plus cash)

$1700 +shipping

That's way too expensive. I think you'll be lucky to get $1200. What size arms?

My Strava | My Instagram | Summerville, SC | 35-39 AG | 4:41 (70.3), 10:05 (140.6) | 3x70.3, 1x140.6 | Cat 2 Cyclist
Quote Reply
Re: Feeler: 1 month old Quarq s975 gxp w/ 53 tooth tt chainring [Creatre] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
170. And if not ill just keep it.
Quote Reply
Re: Feeler: 1 month old Quarq s975 gxp w/ 53 tooth tt chainring [zachboring] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Edited trade wants
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
zachboring wrote:
As the subject says. Thinking about getting rid of my quarq s975. Just bought and installed a month ago. Was been calibrated to the tt chainring I have on there. Barely used so small discount on a like new pm for someone interested.

Also willing to trade for srm (mine plus cash), or a power tap wheel (would need racing and training and have an 808fc to tade as well)

$1700 +shipping

just curious why you want to get rid of it and go with srm or powertap?
Quote Reply
Re: Feeler: 1 month old Quarq s975 gxp w/ 53 tooth tt chainring [eelie] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Srm because it would potentially match a new groupo I am buying (that's the only reason for srm). And powertap to switch easy between bikes (I know the quarq is literally an Allen key but just would rather not deal with tools.)

Probably wont have any takers and that's not a problem. I'm happy with the quarq just thought it would be worth a shot before I sucked it up and just changed it from road to Tri bike.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Pmd you.

My Strava | My Instagram | Summerville, SC | 35-39 AG | 4:41 (70.3), 10:05 (140.6) | 3x70.3, 1x140.6 | Cat 2 Cyclist
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Just want to specify that a power tap trade would need a training + race wheel or another hub fore to lace to my current wheel. Could trade my 808 fc in this situation as well. Only want another fc or clincher disc with powertap. There could be some cash involved depending on trade etc.
Quote Reply
Re: WTT: 1 month old Quarq s975 gxp w/ 53 tooth tt chainring for Rotor 3D quarq or a BB30 PM [zachboring] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Updated posting
Quote Reply