Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

WTB Stages Power Meter - Cannondale
Quote | Reply
I know it's a long shot, but any chance anyone here has one of these they are wanting to part with? Funny they have such a lead time to order one...

[/url]
[/url]
Stages Power meter - Si
Length: 170mm 172.5mm 175mm
Price: $799.99
Ship To: Add New yourself What's This?[/url][/url]

Model Number:901-0097

Summary
Ships in 4-5 weeks. For BB30 riders we offer a Stages Power meter as an upgrade for existing Cannondale 2014 Hollowgram SI model cranks. Riders looking to add power to their existing 2014 Cannondale Hollowgram SI 3D forged crank need only select length of the non-drive power meter to match their existing crank. The Stages Power 2014 Hollowgram SI meter will also mate to the Hollowgram SISL2 model cranks.
Quote Reply
Re: WTB Stages Power Meter - Cannondale [yaletownguy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Dont have the Hollowtech - but I do have a Rival with a crankset and a BB30 adaptor (which is what I've been using). Lemme know if you're interested.
Quote Reply
Re: WTB Stages Power Meter - Cannondale [SurfingLamb] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Appreciate the offer, but I've got a BB30 Quarq Red on my current bike (which I guess I'll have to sell on the forum) that I'm not moving over because I want to be able to more readily swap the Cdale chainrings, and I think Stages (and I suppose SRM--but it's much pricier) is my only solution.
Quote Reply
Re: WTB Stages Power Meter - Cannondale [yaletownguy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
FYI lead time isn't as bad as they say. Ordered mine on the 10th and it arrives tomorrow.
Quote Reply