Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

WTB; Quarq bb30 w/ 50/34
Quote | Reply
Like the title says, looking for a Quarq with a compact set up, and bb30 set up. If you have one you are looking to get rid of let me know.
Quote Reply
Re: WTB; Quarq bb30 w/ 50/34 [JT_Dennen] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I have a SRM PM7, 110 BCD with 30 mm spindle. It's on Sram carbon cranks, if you're interested. I'm sure I have chainrings that I could toss in for free too.
Quote Reply
Re: WTB; Quarq bb30 w/ 50/34 [Ohio_Roadie] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
What are you looking to sell it for? I'm a little "worried" about having a few different PM's that are different brand not being totally inline with each other, if that makes sense, but I'm interested.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
It does make sense. I ran this unit on my road bike and a Quarq Riken on my TT bike for a while but recently switched to the new Rotor INspider units on both bike, that's the only reason why I'm selling the SRM. You can also use the Quarq Qalvin Legacy app to adjust them so they report the same, if you wish. The slope and calibration on this unit was set by SRM USA in Colorado Springs, if that matters to you.

I'm asking $800 shipped, if you pay the PayPal fees or wish to use one of the other free services such as Venmo, Chase/Zelle or PP gift. Thanks!

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Competitive Cyclist has some Quarq BB30 models and some crank lengths on sale for $500 (alloy arms) or $600 (carbon arms). The thing is, they're designed for Shimano 4-bolt rings and they don't come with chainrings.

https://www.competitivecyclist.com/...and%3AQuarq&nf=1
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I have a Quarq Cinco in 50/34 BB30 that I’m looking to sell. Dm me and I’ll give you a fair price. Solid crank that hasn’t gotten used in a while since I moved away from Bb30.
Quote Reply
Re: WTB; Quarq bb30 w/ 50/34 [weiwentg] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Thanks! Good tip there.
Quote Reply
Re: WTB; Quarq bb30 w/ 50/34 [Ohio_Roadie] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
That is awesome info, thank you for sharing. Good luck with the SRM sale, I'll have to pass because that is a bit more then I'm looking to spend now. Thank you though.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I have a Quarq riken 50/34 bb30 with chainrings, 165mm crank arm. It is my wife's PM that she used for a whopping 200 miles before deciding biking was no longer something she was interested in. Looking for $500 shipped.
Quote Reply