Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

WTB Powertap
Quote | Reply
I'm looking to get a cheap PT system. Can include just hub or complete wheel.

Thanks.
Quote Reply
Re: WTB Powertap [Runless] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I've got a few that I'm selling:

Powertap pro hub 32h open pro rim and a full wire harness w/ cadence, computer, and a downloader. The freehub body was serviced by sairs ~400 miles ago and the hub bearings were replaced then too. The rim is in good condition, nice and true no hops or dips. The brake surface has some wear but I'd say it has a few more thousand miles worth of braking. But since I have a like new mavic open pro rim laying around you can have that too, for when you do decide to rebuild it down the road. And if you want I have a surly fixxer for a little more if you want to run it single speed. $550

I also have a powertap sl 32h laced to a dt swiss 1.1 rim. It's being laced to the wheel right now so the rim would be brand new. Included would be two full wire harnesses, computer, down loader, and a new mounting kit. The freehub body is brand new. Also included would be a wheelbuilder cut wheel cover. And if you were interested in this I have a matching 32h dt swiss 1.1 rim laced to an ultegra hub. $850

Lastly and from what I read probably more than you want to spend I have a powertap 2.4 laced to a flashpoint 60 rim with matching powertap front hub laced to a matching flashpoint 60 rim. Less than 50 miles.
Quote Reply
Re: WTB Powertap [Runless] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I would prefer both cheaper(I know I know, it won't get much better), and 28 hole. Any more offers?
Quote Reply