Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

WTB HED FLIP LITES 26.0
Quote | Reply
Looking for HED flip light aero bars to finish up my front end setup. With extensions or not doesnt really matter. Rdy to buy let me know what you have!
Quote Reply
Re: WTB HED FLIP LITES 26.0 [lobos8403] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
you are in luck, i just recently switched out my hed flip-lites that came with my HED vantage for my old pair of T2 cobra clip ons. They were good bars, just couldn't get the clip-ons and base bar to agree with other in terms of fit. I wanted an agressive brakehood position that catered to my aero position.

They worked well for me, my only caveat is to be sure to get your LBS to help apply some carbon grip to get the bars nice and stable. Once I did that, they fit very nicely.

I've used these bars for about 3-4 weeks, I live in the northeast (CT) and have decreased my mileage by quite a bit b/c of the colder weather. I'm willing to negotiate for price but considering they are in good condition, and have the Cee-gee pads ( I can include the original armrest pads as well), and the extensions are carbon fiber, they have been cut by about 2-3cm, I want to throw $160 including shipping for these bars.

Hope I can be of help,

-John
Quote Reply