Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

WTB 56 cm TT Bike Under $2k
Quote | Reply
I'm on the hunt for a TT bike for a friend. They are mainly focused on TT so they don't need the latest and greatest on storage and hydration. They would like to keep under $2k. The more complete aero setup the better. Who has something to offer?

Much appreciated.
Quote Reply
Re: WTB 56 cm TT Bike Under $2k [Traket92x] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I'll be posting my 2013 Cannondale Slice Hi Mod that I've upgraded to 11sp eTap. Full disclosure, it was my first TT so it had a couple of the obligatory inability to unclip coming into T2 so the bars have some minor scrapes and a tiny one on the RD but can get you one of the lighter TT bikes that is super solid and fast on budget. Just weighed it and it's 17.2 lbs without the pedals with the race wheels.

Edit: apologies, I had 2024 in there from Swype but it's a 2013. Adding a picture as well but will come with training wheels.
Last edited by: DomerTriGuy: Apr 29, 23 16:33
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Cervelo P4 56cm. SRAM red 10 speed, aero chain ring, RTC shifters, Tri Rig armrests, 15 degree tilt. $1600 plus shipping.

Also have a Hed Jet 9 and disc wheel combo that I’d be willing to sell with it. Additional $800. Includes brand new Michelin TT tires and latex tubes.

$2400 for a legit race bike.
Last edited by: applenutt: Apr 29, 23 4:14
Quote Reply
Re: WTB 56 cm TT Bike Under $2k [DomerTriGuy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Was hoping a decked out new Slice was sub $2k😁.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Traket92x wrote:
Was hoping a decked out new Slice was sub $2k😁.
Ha! Me too but when I find that time machine, a bike one year in the future won't be what I use it for 🤣
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
If by any way a 54cm could fit, I have a Cannondale slice for sale. The pad stack/reach is in the listing, happy to do additional measurements to see if it could fit your friend.

https://forum.slowtwitch.com/...tring=slice#p7838215
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I have a Jamis Xenith T2, it’s 2013 and 10 speed but top of line ($7,400 MSRP back then) and full Dura Ace Di2.

$1,400 OBO plus shipping.

Didn’t really appreciate it fully but light and aero. Dialing in the fit with my new felt ia disc but swear that Jamis was faster or just as fast. Strava times can support that too.

https://www.strava.com/athletes/pmadjarov
Quote Reply