Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

WTB 54-56 TT Frame
Quote | Reply
I want to buy TT Frame 54-56cm with 76+ degrees seat tube. 700 wheels only. Pictures would be nice.

vcrjpm@yahoo.com

thanks,

john
Quote Reply
Re: WTB 54-56 TT Frame [vcrjpm] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I have a size 55 2003 P2K that has only been raced on for two seasons. Do you just need the frame/fork? I also have syntace aerobars and most of the component group if you need it.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Follow this link:

http://forum.slowtwitch.com/...i%20aerolite;#772143

PM me if you'd like more pictures.
Quote Reply
Re: WTB 54-56 TT Frame [nittiaj] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Nittiaj,

How many miles on your frame? How much do you want for the frame? What color also.

thanks,

john
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Do a search on Tiemeyer in this forum and you will see my frame. It has a 78 degree seat angle. Very fast frame!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
The frame is the blue 2002/3 color. It has about 1000 miles in outdoor riding (only used in 2003 and 2005) and another 500-800 on a computrainer. I am looking for 1000 for the bike as it is, which includes everything except brakes and wheels. I don't have breaks on it as I was only using it on the CT for this winter. I can send you pics and details of the component group if you're interested.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I have an '02 Cervelo P3 with 650c wheels that fits a little small. Its the full bike with training and race wheels.

http://slow-triathlete.blogspot.com/
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I have an Aegis T2 completely refurbished and repainted by Aegis Manufacturer. It is black frame with white decals. The top tube is 55.4cm. 700c wheel size. The frame was inspected by Aegis and it is still in perfect condition. Let me know if u r interested. www.aegisbicycles.com
Quote Reply