Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

WTB - Need aero bars that attach to the stem...
Quote | Reply
I am having to put off the purchase of another bike and do not wish to replace the carbon bars I have now on my roadie turned tri-bike. Does anyone have a set of aerobars that attach to the stem? I've seen a set from Profile Design. Any one wish to sell???
Last edited by: ericstevens73: Jan 14, 09 11:08
Quote Reply
Re: WTB - Need aero bars that attach to the stem... [ericstevens73] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I have some but they have to be used with an oversized (31.8) stem and it has to be a 4 bolt design. If that will work send me a pm and I will get you some more info.
Quote Reply
Re: WTB - Need aero bars that attach to the stem... [ericstevens73] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I have the set that attaches around a Profile Stem, I think it a a LAVA stem model.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I have a set of profile design lightning stryke aero bars just sitting around collecting dust at the moment. They are these exact bars http://www.profile-design.com/...rs/lightning-stryke/. pm me and I can give you more details/pictures, i also have the matching profile design OS stem if you need one.

canon
Quote Reply
Re: WTB - Need aero bars that attach to the stem... [beaker] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I got what I needed - thanks guys...

Eric
Quote Reply