Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

WTB : REAR WHEEL :/
Quote | Reply
I guess doing wheelies on a TT bike is not a good idea...Who knew?

Anyways, I am in need of a solid used training wheel. Looking to spend up to $200 or so. Thanks all.
Quote Reply
Re: WTB : REAR WHEEL :/ [TriCat13] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I have a Reynolds Alta Race that I'll let go cheap (actually a set). Probably less than 500 miles on 'em. 06' model I think with the White industry hubs (very nice - same as on their $2,000 wheelsets) before they switched to their proprietary hubs. Hand built with Sapim spokes (black). Decals removed. True as can be.

Just acquired another set of "training wheels" with my new cross bike purchase (some heavy ass CX-33s).

Re: WTB : REAR WHEEL :/ [rroof] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
what kind of price are we thinking?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Shimano/Campy? 9/10spd?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I've got a very lightly used (<1,000 miles) pair of Mavic Ksyrium SSC SL's (07's I believe), silver, clincher, Shimano, 700c, if you're considering a pair. $450 shipped in CONUS. PayPal only.
Quote Reply
Re: WTB : REAR WHEEL :/ [sailnfast] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Thanks all. i found some wheels
Quote Reply
Re: WTB : REAR WHEEL :/ [rroof] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
In Reply To:
I have a Reynolds Alta Race that I'll let go cheap (actually a set). Probably less than 500 miles on 'em. 06' model I think with the White industry hubs (very nice - same as on their $2,000 wheelsets) before they switched to their proprietary hubs. Hand built with Sapim spokes (black). Decals removed. True as can be.

Just acquired another set of "training wheels" with my new cross bike purchase (some heavy ass CX-33s).
Bumpity Bump. I need a rear wheel now too :( Let me know how much for the Altas. I've got a set and would not mind another.
Quote Reply
Re: WTB : REAR WHEEL :/ [dustdevil] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
i bought the altas from him dude, sorry for not specifying.
Quote Reply