Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

WTB- Aero carbon fork
Quote | Reply
I am got some birthday money and want to upgrade my bike. I am looking for a carbon fork like the easton ec90 aero fork or the reynolds ouzo pro. Or anything similar to those. I don't have a lot of birthday money, so the cheaper the better. Thanks.

Erik
Quote Reply
Re: WTB- Aero carbon fork [masonea] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
what size (diameter and length of steer tube)? I have a couple of 1" forks.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I have a Reynolds Aero Fork (Peleton model, so it is legal for UCI TTs) It has a short steerer tube though because it was cut for a TT bike. Around 190mm. for 11/8"

$85
Quote Reply
Re: WTB- Aero carbon fork [codec] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I guess I left a few details out. Sorry about that. I need a 1 1/8" and it looks like I need at least 8" of steerer length. I have an older bike from the 90's so it's a bit outdated. Thanks guys.

Erik
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Not super aero but I have a Profile Design BRC 700 1 1/8 brand new never cut fork I would send you for $70.
Quote Reply
Re: WTB- Aero carbon fork [MTMTRI] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
MTMTRI- Is it the full carbon or aluminum one? I am trying to cut as much weight as possible. Thanks for the reply.

Erik
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Full carbon even steer tube.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
MTMTRI- Is the headset included?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
It would include a compression plug (my terminology is off), but not a headset. I could include a new headset Cane Creek S2 silver or maybe black for another $15.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
So I made a mistake. I guess I should have tried to take everything apart, oops.

WHen I had measured for the fork I guess there is some kind of spacer around the fork where the stem clamps on. I do in fact need a 1" fork. So now I need a fork for a 700c wheel, at least 8 inches of steerer left and 1" of diameter. Anybody have anything?

Erik
Quote Reply