Login required to post replies

WTB-Quarq/P2M Type S spider for Cannondale
Quote | Reply
I'm looking for a Cannonade Quarq or P2M Type S spider in 110BCD
Last edited by: Tifosi01: Apr 9, 16 6:28
Quote Reply
Re: WTB-Quarq for Cannondale [Tifosi01] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
not exactly what you need/want but i have 170 130bcd quarq w/ hollowgram SL crank arms
Quote Reply
Re: WTB-Quarq for Cannondale [teckert] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Bump
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Bump
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
FYI I saw a SRM spider for Cannondale cranks for auction on eBay but it is 130BCD. You might want to see if you can snag it for a decent price (it is still pretty low at this point). Otherwise, good luck in your search.
Quote Reply
Re: WTB-Quarq for Cannondale [loxx0050] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Thanks but I've been monitoring eBay like a hawk lol not interested in an SRM and not in 130 as this is for a lightweight climbing bike
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Bump
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Bump
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Tifosi01 wrote:
Thanks but I've been monitoring eBay like a hawk lol not interested in an SRM and not in 130 as this is for a lightweight climbing bike

I have a P2M, and I like it. However if I were going for light weight, I'd go for the Stages. P2M says about 137g. Stages is 20g.
Quote Reply
Re: WTB-Quarq for Cannondale [Chinchi11in] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I've been debating Stages (pretty much on a daily basis lol) but I'm just not sure if I trust them. I have 3 P2M and all have been flawless but I heard a lot of issues with Stages.

Plus I already have an SiSL2 crank and Stages doesn't offer an SiSL2 arm and if I was going to go with an option like Stages I might as well go with 4iiii Precision, which will mount on my SiSL2 and is only 9g.

Granted they've been around less but they are sponsoring Etixx Quick-Step which gives them more credibility.

Decisions decisions lol
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Tifosi01 wrote:
I've been debating Stages (pretty much on a daily basis lol) but I'm just not sure if I trust them. I have 3 P2M and all have been flawless but I heard a lot of issues with Stages.

Plus I already have an SiSL2 crank and Stages doesn't offer an SiSL2 arm and if I was going to go with an option like Stages I might as well go with 4iiii Precision, which will mount on my SiSL2 and is only 9g.

Granted they've been around less but they are sponsoring Etixx Quick-Step which gives them more credibility.

Decisions decisions lol

Yeah, my P2M has been super solid so far, so I can understand you wanting to stick with them. I have been thinking about a 4iiii lately. They're only $400 new, and I could really lighten up my crank situation. I don't like that you have to stop and zero the Precision in the beginning of the ride though. The auto-zeroing feature of the P2M is so nice.
Quote Reply
Re: WTB-Quarq for Cannondale [Chinchi11in] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
That's the other thing I would not want to give up, I love the ability to just ride with P2M. I don't think I'd remember to zero/calibrate with Stages/4iiii every ride, plus it seems like a pain in the ass.

I'm more of a K.I.S.S. kind of guy lol
Quote Reply