Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

WTB-Powertap G3 Removal tool
Quote | Reply
Wondering if anyone has a powertap g3 hub cap removal tool around for sale. Thanks
Last edited by: flocrest: Mar 10, 23 19:23
Quote Reply
Re: WTB-Powertap G3 Removal tool [flocrest] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Could try shapeways with this? If its too pricey let me know and I'll do it for cheaper with only slightly less quality. Would probably still work just fine.

https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:3877777
Quote Reply
Re: WTB-Powertap G3 Removal tool [habbywall] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I don't see a price but looks great. Let me know how much and we can go from there. Nice work.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Sorry should clarify, that is not my model, just found it on thingiverse. If you go on shapeways.com you can get it professionally printed. Download the file from thingiverse and then upload it on shapeways. I just checked and it's around 10-20 bucks depending on the material you use. Not sure if they have a shipping cost but that's actually pretty reasonable I think.

I could print this but I don't think it'd be as high quality as you'd find on shapeways as they have better materials and better types of printing.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I can print that for you call it $15 Shipped. Shoot me a PM if you are interested.
-KP
Quote Reply
Re: WTB-Powertap G3 Removal tool [habbywall] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Many thanks for this. I appreciate you taking the time to walk me through it. Tool ordered.
Quote Reply