Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

WTB: ~56-58cm bike... sub $1000
Quote | Reply
Alright, so my buddy is looking for his first road bike. He's about 5-10, maybe a little longer torso than average, up in the 190 range. Strong guy- just got accepted in Army special forces.
He wants a road bike, not necessarily a tri bike, but keeping options open- thing is he wants to keep it under 1000$... the less expensive, the better.
He can lay down some serious power, and can handle a harsh ride, so the stiffer, the better.

his background is well... Army, rowing, running, crossfit, you name it.

Anyone have anything that might work? any ideas?

I should add that sub 1000$ is for a full bike. not just frame/fork... everything.
Last edited by: brikins13: Jan 22, 09 6:42
Quote Reply
Re: WTB: ~56-58cm bike... sub $1000 [brikins13] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Any chance he could ride a size 55? If so I have a New 2008 ready to ride Raleigh super course carbon frame and fork, MSRP$1740.00 I will offer him for 999.99 plus S&H

bicycledoctorUSA.com

Steve Dodds / Eric Dodds / Terry Dodds
Web Site: http://www.BicycleDoctorUSA.com
E Mail: BicycleDoctor@att.net

Quote Reply
Re: WTB: ~56-58cm bike... sub $1000 [brikins13] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Hello,

I might just have the bike for him! I am getting ready to e-bay or post here. Today ironically..

It is a 2007, 58cm, Felt S32. I mean this thing is still brand new has less than 300 miles.

I bought it thinking I it was going to be my 40kTT bike for stage races. Well, I have bailed on cycling all together.

It has been hanging in my garage all year. I have had it on a trainer and took it up to the shop once or twice use. No, racing, no training, used used the wheels a little.

But looking to sell ASAP !! I will provide picts as requested and be happy to talk with you about it. I can provide all the info on the bike as requested.

Looking to sell it in the requested price range.

Please let me know if you are interested.

Thank you,

Doug

dougtrumpey@yahoo.com
317-946-7285

Trumpman

See ya at the races!!
Quote Reply