Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

WTB: used Kestrel tri frame w/53-55 cm top tube
Quote | Reply
I am shopping for a used Kestrel tri frame - that would be an older Talon, 500sci/ems, or Airfoil/KM40 - with a top tube measurement in the 53-55 cm range. Kestrel frames fit my body, a 54 cm top tube is ideal for me, and I can make the other sizes work. Cosmetics unimportant, I like ugly frames :-) A fork would be cool, too, but not essential.

peace,
brother bonk

PS - I know, Talons and 500's are arguably not strict tri geometry . . .
Quote Reply
Re: WTB: used Kestrel tri frame w/53-55 cm top tube [brother bonk] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Bonk

I might be willing to part with my Kestrel Talon. However, this one is not ugly. It is in very good shape. It is a blue 55 with Kestrel fork. I might be looking to trade up for tri geometry. What are you looking to pay? Where are you located?

Mike
Quote Reply
Re: WTB: used Kestrel tri frame w/53-55 cm top tube [brother bonk] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Someone's selling a white 500sci in that size. Search through the classifieds or read back a day or two, i'm sure you'll see it. I think his username is "andrew".
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I have a Kesterl KM40 in pretty much brand new condition, is a 52cm 650 wheels; I'm 5'9 in is perfect for me. If you want to look at it, check in classifieds page 5 or 6 I'm trying to sell the whole bike but I haven't had much luck. I'm also selling the HED3 wheels and the easton bars and everything is pretty much brand new.

If you can't find it let me know.
Quote Reply