Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

WTB: purchased - Carbon Clinchers, rim brake with Campagnolo Compatible Freehub
Quote | Reply
Purchased item
Last edited by: multicamp: Mar 10, 21 19:53
Quote Reply
Re: WTB: Carbon Clinchers, rim brake with Campagnolo Compatible Freehub [multicamp] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I've got a set of Zipp 202s with a Campy freehub. Let me know and I'll get some pics.

Strava
Quote Reply
Re: WTB: Carbon Clinchers, rim brake with Campagnolo Compatible Freehub [multicamp] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
What rim depth are you looking for?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I have a set of the latest gen Campy Bora Ultra 35s, clincher. They seem to fit all your requirements. Have about 200 miles on them, wheelbags, brake pads, etc. I doubt you'd be able to tell they're anything but brand new based on looking at them. Just moved to disc brakes so these have been sitting around.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Also wondering what rim depth you're interested in. I see some narrower ones above. I've got a set of Zipp 808s. They're a "raceday only" wheelset with low miles.

Shimano freehub on there right now but I think I still have the Campy for them. I'd have to dig in my parts box if it's something you're interested in.
Quote Reply