Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

WTB: carbon single-bend ski-tip extensions. Or trade?
Quote | Reply
WTB: single-bend ski-tip carbon extensions. Or trade: I have as-new Hed alloy S-bend extensions (came off Hed flip-lites) and as-new Profile Design carbon double-bend ski-tip extensions. I am willing to trade both in some sort of 2-for-1 deal, and am also open to offers of some other sort of sale or trade permutation.

peace,
brother bonk
Last edited by: brother bonk: Dec 16, 07 13:49
Quote Reply
Re: Trade or ?: my S-bend & double-bend ski-tip extensions for your single-bend ski-tip? [brother bonk] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
bump for the evening love-fest . . .
Quote Reply
Re: Trade or ?: my S-bend & 2-bend ski-tip extensions for your single-bend ski-tip? [brother bonk] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
another bump for the wonderful weekend . . .
Quote Reply
Re: Trade or ?: my S-bend & 2-bend ski-tip extensions for your single-bend ski-tip? [brother bonk] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
last-gasp weekend bump :-)
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I'm interested but I don't have carbon extensions to trade. Would you be interested in aluminum Profile single bend extensions in trade for only one of your two pairs of s-bends?
Quote Reply
Re: Trade or ?: my S-bend & 2-bend ski-tip extensions for your single-bend ski-tip? [Steve B] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Thanks but I'm wanting single-bend ski-tip carbon extensions. The benefits of carbon vs aluminum may be only in my head, but I live in my head :-) And sorry if my post was unclear - I have one pair of aluminum s-bends, one pair of carbon 2-bend ski-tips.

peace,
bb
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
not to beat this into the ground, but one more bump just in case . . .
Quote Reply
Re: WTB: carbon single-bend ski-tip extensions. Or trade? [brother bonk] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
a substantially-edited/revised-the-post bump . . .
Quote Reply