Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

WTB: Zipp 303, 650c tubular wheelset
Quote | Reply
Never been crashed or damaged. Prefer glued not taped if tires are mounted. Contact: jlfein@aol.com
Quote Reply
Re: WTB: Zipp 303, 650c tubular wheelset [jlfein] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I've got a set ... ;-)

Comes 2004, raced by 110lb female AG'er with new new tubulars on the rims, glued-on on by profesionnal bike tech.... Bought it used, and got new rubber put on them, but never had the chance to ride them yet, as I moved up to a 700c soon after ...

andy ;-)
Quote Reply
Re: WTB: Zipp 303, 650c tubular wheelset [HCD] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
    Andy,

Can you send some photos please? How long have you had these wheels? What brand of tires on the rims? Shimano?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply

Photos are not the greatest, sorry ... but could take some more on monday if you want ...

As I said, earlier, bought them at the end of the summer of 2006 and had new tubular tires installed .. Clement Criterium (~~$130.00 cdn each) by my bike wrench ... also, the same guy for the previous owner .. a 110lb AGer ....

And, yes, Shimano compatible ....

Moved up to a 700c setup in 2007, so never had the opportunity to ride these wheels, myself ...

andy ...
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
    Andy,

Based on the Zipp website, the decals on the wheels may indicate these are older than 2004. I think I would prefer newer wheels. Thanks!
Jacqueline :}
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
No worries ...

Thanks for the heads up for the circa. model year of the 303s ... as, I was told that the original owner bought them new in 2004 and used them through 2006 when I bought them from her ... andy ;-)
Quote Reply