Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

WTB: Smith Pivlock (V2max or Arena) arms (and maybe sunglasses)
Quote | Reply
Bit of an odd request, but does anyone happen to have some gathering dust?

Specifically V2 or Arena for arms. Would consider V2 max and Arena max sunglasses

Edit: more specifically, for the glasses, I would like to purchase one including clear lens. As for the legs, I would prefer something blueish or grayish; but really, anything would be fine, as long as there's no strange patterns.
Last edited by: echappist: Apr 3, 20 12:05
Quote Reply
Re: WTB: Smith Pivlock (V2max or Arena) arms (and maybe sunglasses) [echappist] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
If you have the lenses and lost the arms, call Smith. They sent me free replacements last year when I dropped the arms off of a pair during a group ride.

Cheers,
Sam
Quote Reply
Re: WTB: Smith Pivlock (V2max or Arena) arms (and maybe sunglasses) [SPBaldwin] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Thank you. I did call them (and was going to get some replacement lenses with the same order), but they can't ship out any until end of the month.
Quote Reply
Re: WTB: Smith Pivlock (V2max or Arena) arms (and maybe sunglasses) [echappist] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
echappist wrote:
more specifically, for the glasses, I would like to purchase one including clear lens.

I have the Pivlock Arena Max glasses that I only used twice, so in excellent condition.

Comes in original box with clear, rose tint lens for low light conditions. Let me know if you are interested.
Quote Reply