Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

WTB: Profile Design FWD Seat Post, TT Shifters, Admo Saddle
Quote | Reply
Looking to finish of a "Trainer Bike" so the cheaper the better. I am looking for the following:
1. a 27.2 Profile Design Fast Forward Seat Post
2. ideally 10sp tt shifters

Let me know what you got.

Thanks

Ewan

-------------------------

Last edited by: _EH_: Feb 4, 12 3:31
Quote Reply
Re: WTB: Profile Design FWD Seat Post, TT Shifters, Admo Saddle [_EH_] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Quote Reply
Re: WTB: Profile Design FWD Seat Post, TT Shifters, Admo Saddle [Rencrn8] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Thanks, I should have said looking for shimano.

Ewan

Quote Reply
Re: WTB: Profile Design FWD Seat Post, TT Shifters, Admo Saddle [_EH_] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Hi
Got the profile fwd seat post,brand new, $33 plus shipping cost. Also have 10sp da be shifters, new,with cables and casings . Sale is pending on the shifters. If still avail. Will consider sellin same. Pm if interested. Thx b
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I've got 10 speed Shimano DA 7800 TT shifters, if you're still looking. $65 shipped in CONUS.
Quote Reply
Re: WTB: Profile Design FWD Seat Post, TT Shifters, Admo Saddle [hammertime] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I'll take the seatpost if the OP doesn't

Ultra-tri-guy wrote:
I'm pretty sure that if there was a Slowtwitch league there would be major injury and death occuring regularly.
Quote Reply
Re: WTB: Profile Design FWD Seat Post, TT Shifters, Admo Saddle [hammertime] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
PM sent

Thanks

Ewan

Quote Reply
Re: WTB: Profile Design FWD Seat Post, TT Shifters, Admo Saddle [RedLizard] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Thanks for the offer, that is a little higher than I am wanting to spend right now, looking for something in the "budget" category :)

Ewan

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
le bump

Ewan

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
/\ someone must have an old fast forward seat post lying around....
thanks
--

Ewan

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I have one

Eric Reid AeroFit | Instagram Portfolio
Aerodynamic Retul Bike Fitting

“You are experiencing the criminal coverup of a foreign backed fascist hostile takeover of a mafia shakedown of an authoritarian religious slow motion coup. Persuade people to vote for Democracy.”
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
here's a couple pics

“You are experiencing the criminal coverup of a foreign backed fascist hostile takeover of a mafia shakedown of an authoritarian religious slow motion coup. Persuade people to vote for Democracy.”
Quote Reply
Re: WTB: Profile Design FWD Seat Post, TT Shifters, Admo Saddle [ericM35-39] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Thanks Eric
I was actually looking for the older version, funny looking aluminium one, as it would more than likely be cheaper.
What are you looking for that one? and would you ship to Canada (the Great White North!)

--

Ewan

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
$50 shipped to the US. Never shipped to Canada, but I would be willing with the right knowledge or research.

Quote Reply
Re: WTB: Profile Design FWD Seat Post, TT Shifters, Admo Saddle [ericM35-39] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
sent you a pm

\

Ewan

Quote Reply