Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

WTB: Omega Brakes and/or Simkins Egg Brake (Black/red)
Quote | Reply
As the title says. Have some stuff laying around if you would like to trade to defer the cost. Just ask and I probably have it.

Thanks,

Zach
Quote Reply
Re: WTB: Omega Brakes and/or Simkins Egg Brake (Black/red) [zachboring] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I have a Simkins front in red that's just gathering dust. What are you looking to pay?

Chris
Quote Reply
Re: WTB: Omega Brakes and/or Simkins Egg Brake (Black/red) [chicanery] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Ummmm not really sure haven't looked too much into prices on here. Anything you would be willing to trade for?
Quote Reply
Re: WTB: Omega Brakes and/or Simkins Egg Brake (Black/red) [zachboring] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I could use a Reynolds Ouzo Pro Aero fork in 700c x 1" - can't think of much else.

Chris
Quote Reply
Re: WTB: Omega Brakes and/or Simkins Egg Brake (Black/red) [chicanery] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Sadly I have nothing that specific. Lol

I don't want to offer anything too low so what would you like?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Seems like they go for around $120 maybe? I've passed on several at that price.

Chris
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I have a front black one that I' about to pull off my bike. I could use some ski tips aero bar extensions + cash. Need at least 300mm in length.

If you've got it PM me.

Brian Stover USAT LII
Accelerate3 Coaching
Insta

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Chris,
Saw that you had a Simkins Egg Brake Front (Red) where you looking to sell it? Let me know what price if so or if you still have it.
Thanks, Steve. email me at: coehrle@netzero.com, put subject matter as simkins brake. Also what is the condition.
Quote Reply
Post deleted by Rat Rider [ In reply to ]