Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

WTB: NEW Zoot Shoes (Ultra TT 3.0/Ultra Speed)
Quote | Reply
I can't seem to find the 2010 models anywhere in the size I need. If anyone has a local store that still has them in stock or knows of anywhere online that has them it would be greatly appreciated.

Looking for size 12 Zoot Ultra TT 3.0 and Ultra Speed (The black and yellow ones). I already have a pair of the TT 3.0's and would like to get the Speeds from 2010 as the 2011 color scheme is pretty ugly.

Thanks,

-Brad Williams
Website | Twitter: @BW_Tri |Instagram: @BW_Tri | Strava | Co-Founder & Coach at: KIS Coaching
Partnered with: Zoot Sports | Precision Fuel &Hydration | ISM
Last edited by: afbadbrad: Jan 30, 11 6:03
Quote Reply
Re: WTB: NEW Zoot Shoes (Ultra TT 3.0/Ultra Speed) [afbadbrad] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Bump...........Any help would be greatly appreciated.

-Brad Williams
Website | Twitter: @BW_Tri |Instagram: @BW_Tri | Strava | Co-Founder & Coach at: KIS Coaching
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
One last bump and then I am giving up on my search...........

-Brad Williams
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
i work for a retailer - zoot ran out of their tt's in feb/march of 2010 .. we couldn't even get them - good luck
Quote Reply
Re: WTB: NEW Zoot Shoes (Ultra TT 3.0/Ultra Speed) [mm] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
What about the Ultra Speeds? Any luck on getting a pair of the 2010 models for me? I don't mind getting the TT 4.0's as the color scheme for 2011 is fine on those, the Ultras for 2011 are UGLY!

-Brad Williams
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
only if you can squeeze into an 8.5 - we have (1) single pair left for 2010 ....

but i will say that the fit of both 2011 shoes is better than 2010 - IMO .. and they haven't hit our shelves yet
Quote Reply
Re: WTB: NEW Zoot Shoes (Ultra TT 3.0/Ultra Speed) [mm] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Thanks but 8.5 is about 3 sizes to small. So are the 2011's running smaller, larger, tighter, narrower? What do you mean by fit better? I had to go up from my 2009 Zoot size from 11 to 12. Luckily Road Runner Sports was great about the exchange!

Thanks,

-Brad Williams
Last edited by: afbadbrad: Feb 1, 11 19:55
Quote Reply