Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

WTB: Hed Jet or Flashpoint Rear Wheel (Shimano Clincher)
Quote | Reply
I'm looking to buy one of the following rear wheels (in Shimano, Clincher, 700cc), in excellent condition:
  • Hed Jet 90
  • Hed Jet 60
  • Flashpoint 80
  • FlashPoint 60
Please let me know what you have - thanks!

Matt
Quote Reply
Re: WTB: Hed Jet or Flashpoint Rear Wheel (Shimano Clincher) [endurancematt] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I have something very close, rear shimano clincher, HED Alps with few miles. 55mm
Quote Reply
Re: WTB: Hed Jet or Flashpoint Rear Wheel (Shimano Clincher) [endurancematt] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
We have an odd rear Flashpoint 80 that has been hanging around. I'd let it go for a very fair price. I also have a rear Hed Jet 60 we'd part with on the cheap. They have no twins....

Phone the store at (313) 278-1350. I'm at extension 3.

www.bikesportmichigan.com

Tom Demerly
The Tri Shop.com
Quote Reply
Re: WTB: Hed Jet or Flashpoint Rear Wheel (Shimano Clincher) [Tom Demerly] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Hey Tom -

Thanks for the offers but I just paid for a wheel today. I may be giving you a call this winter if the trainer offer kicks in again... :)

Thanks,
Matt
Quote Reply
Re: WTB: Hed Jet or Flashpoint Rear Wheel (Shimano Clincher) [Tom Demerly] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I tried calling the store but couldn't get a pick up... anyway I may be interested in the Jet. I was advised by HED to run a standard Jet front and HED3 clincher rear w/19mm tires, but I'm considering going Jet 60/60 with a disc cover. The recommended the standard Jet as I'm 140lbs they said I can run 19mm tires. Let me know what you think and if this wheel is still avaialble
Quote Reply