Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

WTB: HED Jet or Flashpoint Wheelset
Quote | Reply
Let me know if you have a good used set that you want to depart with.
Quote Reply
Re: WTB: HED Jet or Flashpoint Wheelset [Trihog] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
No used, but I can offer new for 20% off MSRP during our sale. e-mail bicycledoctor@att.net fask or the wheel sale list.

The new Jet wheels with C2 rims are the ones you want, they will be hard to find used, they just came out in the 2009 line up.
s

Steve Dodds / Eric Dodds / Terry Dodds
Web Site: http://www.BicycleDoctorUSA.com
E Mail: BicycleDoctor@att.net

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
PM sent
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Better than Flashpoint...
I just got a new TT bike and I'm selling the wheels from it...
Zipp 606 Tubulars... never mounted, never had tire glued; Shimano compatible...
Includes Zipp titanium skewers and carbon brake pads...
Asking only $1550 (1345 g for the set)
Thanks for considering.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I will have a 2008 Hed Jet 90 rear shimano wheel for sale when i get back to the states in March. I did one sprint on it in July of 2008. Its not the C2 version. Throwing it out there. Make me an offer if interested.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
If your still looking for that wheelset, I have a new set of 2008 Zipp 909's tubulars (404 front and a standard 900 rear) with Zipp skewers, rear disc pump adapter, and of course rear disc valve stickers (to cover access hole to the valve.) Never glued or used. Looking for $1650 shipped. Let me know if you think this might work out for you. Thanks
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I have an older set of Jet 60/90 tubulars that I will sell you for $475. If you are interested in a disc I will sell you the Jets + a HED disc - all 3 wheels for $750. These all include good tires and I'll throw in some old tubies I have for spares. You will pay actual shipping.

The Jets are the older model with the structural carbon. The disc is the standard HED disc that has been moreless unchanged until last year. All the wheels are in good condition (look good, spin good, etc.). The one flaw is on the Jet 90 rear which has an imbalance which I fixed by counterbalancing it - now it spins beautifully. I would keep racing on them but I got a deal on a set of race wheels at a swap this month and now have too many wheels.

I will happily provide more details and pictures.

Good luck.

Dan
Quote Reply