You never answered my email!
Quote Reply
Re: WTB: 650c rear disc [chewgl] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
PM SENT
Quote Reply
Re: WTB: 650c rear disc [BladesofSteel] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I'm looking for a very inexpensive wheel set (preferably with a trainer tire on the rear) so I can switch the wheels out easy when I go from the trainer to the road. My bike takes 650 wheels, and any old wheels will do. Steel, Alum, Carb, Ti (preferably not wood or plastic), it doesn't really matter. I don't necessarily need a cassette for the rear either.

If no one has wheels, I also need a tire for the trainer. Again, I'm looking for the cheapest 650 tire I can find.
Quote Reply
WTB: 650c rear disc [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I'm looking for a very inexpensive wheel set (preferably with a trainer tire on the rear) so I can switch the wheels out easy when I go from the trainer to the road. My bike takes 650 wheels, and any old wheels will do. Steel, Alum, Carb, Ti (preferably not wood or plastic), it doesn't really matter. I don't necessarily need a cassette for the rear either.

If no one has wheels, I also need a tire for the trainer. Again, I'm looking for the cheapest 650 tire I can find.
Quote Reply
Re: WTB: 650c rear disc [migra2] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I have possibly some in my basement from my bike that I wasn't going to offer up as I didn't think anyone wanted them. Let me see when I go home and we can talk about price.

Bryan
Quote Reply
Re: WTB: 650c rear disc [BladesofSteel] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
ok. please let me know thanks.
Quote Reply