Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

WTB: 51-53cm Tri Bike
Quote | Reply
Anyone out there have a 51-53cm tri bike for sale. This is for my mom who is about 5'6".

Thanks.
Quote Reply
Re: WTB: 51-53cm Tri Bike [jenkins.colin] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
PM sent FS: 51 cm Kilo in near perfect shape with DA shifters/105 drivetrain/Velocity Deep V and Zipp 404 wheels (650c)/ extra parts
Last edited by: Willraceforfood: Jan 24, 07 14:06
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
if you need a loaner she can borrow my small Softride Powerwing..I trust ya
Quote Reply
Re: WTB: 51-53cm Tri Bike [Kentiger] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
No, she neeeds a new bike....she has had her beat up bike for years now doing lots of Ironmans....she has signed up for Ironman NZ and I told her I would find her a new ride so she will be fast in it!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
well it's not a NEW bike but it is in great shape..well worthy of an IM too. But I see your point. It is there if you want it though. You might want to add that info in the OP..new bike wanted.
Now my feeling is hurt...:-(
Quote Reply
Re: WTB: 51-53cm Tri Bike [Kentiger] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
It can be new or used but she wants to purchase it...not a loaner.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
fair enough..it is for sale though..just though if she didn't hAve one right away..we do live in the same city and all
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
pm sent

Thanks to Euro-Sports for my H3Cs.

http://www.euro-sports.ca
Quote Reply
Re: WTB: 51-53cm Tri Bike [boney] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
    Colin, I may have something you might be interested. Actually, its a BLUE T-12 size small or 51cm. In prestine condition. I rode it to some medal performance results on the Subaru Series (duathlon) and a PB at World Du's. I'm located in the GTA, east of Toronto. Congrats on the making the National Develop team.

Dale Pollard
Quote Reply
Re: WTB: 51-53cm Tri Bike [pretender1955] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
if this fine poster is not interested, i would be very interested in this frame. i am in wisconsin. pictures if possible to seamusthecat@juno.com. what sort of price do you have in mind? i have seen the frame courtesy of the Timex team, which has its headquarters 3 blocks from my house. looks very nice. thanks,

seamus
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
    Colin I sent you PM
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply

I've got couple of 650c TT- Bikes for Sale ...

1) Cervelo P3 aluminum frameset, 48cm, black, 9spd Dura-Ace Group, w/Vision Base Bar and Carbon Pro Aerobars and carbon seatpost ....

2) Softride TT Classic, Medium, yellow, 10spd Ultegra Groupo (less than 1 season), w/syntace C2 Aerobars ...

Prices will depend on choice of wheelsets included ... Zipp 400, Zipp 303, Corima Disc, Specialized Tri-Spoke Front and/or training wheelset.

or, if you prefer 700c ... a 2004 9spd Ultegra P2K ....

I live up in Ottawa so it'll be in Cdn$$$ .... ;-)

Quote Reply
Re: WTB: 51-53cm Tri Bike [seamus] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
    Seamus, I've sent you a PM.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Dale PollardI am in Toronto and do not know how to send reply directly - this is my first post. Can you send pics and price?
Mike
Last edited by: Mikey: Jan 24, 07 16:51
Quote Reply
Re: WTB: 51-53cm Tri Bike [Mikey] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
  Mikey, I have sent you a PM. A Personal Message can be viewed by first logging in to ST, then click on "Messages" on the top banner. Okay? Don't worry, I just found out today how to send PM/direct replies today.

Dale
Last edited by: pretender1955: Jan 24, 07 18:37
Quote Reply