Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

WTB: 40-60 mm REAR clincher wheel with aluminum brake track
Quote | Reply
Needs to be Shimano/SRAM compatible. Something like a Hed Jet 40, Roval Rapide SL45, Cosmic Carbone, Jet 6, etc would work! I am in southern california and will pay via paypal gift (or cash if we can meet up).
Last edited by: nublar: Oct 16, 12 10:48
Quote Reply
Re: WTB: 40-60 mm REAR clincher wheel with aluminum brake track [nublar] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I have a Flashpoint 60 that I can sell. It's clincher, aluminum track, Shimano compatible and in near perfect condition.
Quote Reply
Re: WTB: 40-60 mm REAR clincher wheel with aluminum brake track [phil combs] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Bumping thead as I'm also looking to buy a Rear clincher with aluminum brake surface.
Want to spend about $300.email me at omalleycan @ hotmail dot com
Quote Reply
Re: WTB: 40-60 mm REAR clincher wheel with aluminum brake track [Domal] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Wow, thread hijacking at its finest...there's a reason you can't post in the Classifieds section...
Quote Reply
Re: WTB: 40-60 mm REAR clincher wheel with aluminum brake track [btmoney] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Just thoughts I'd add my name to the list instead of making an exact replica thread. Sorry if that steps on toes, I didn't mean to.
Quote Reply