Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

WTB: 35-55mm Clincher Wheelset
Quote | Reply
I'm looking for a deeper wheelset to use for everyday purposes. Looking for clinchers, open to either carbon or alloy brake track.

Price range is between $500 and $1,000, but I'd prefer to keep it on the lower half of that range. I am willing to pay a bit more if there happens to be recent PowerTap rear hub.

Who wants to sell me some wheels?
Last edited by: BAllenby: Jul 16, 16 19:51
Quote Reply
Re: WTB: 35-55mm Clincher Wheelset [BAllenby] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
We have way to many spare wheels in the garage. How about a set of 2011 Reynolds Attack, Shimano 9/10/11 speed compatible, 32 mm deep carbon clinchers? Of course the caveat with these wheels are the internal bead width is narrow by current standards (I think 13.9mm).

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Last edited by: ms6073: Jul 16, 16 19:55
Quote Reply
Re: WTB: 35-55mm Clincher Wheelset [ms6073] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
How much are you thinking? I was hoping for wider rims, but for the right price could be convinced otherwise...
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Blackwell Research Carbon Clincher 50s laced to a wired Powertap SL. Shimano/SRAM compatible. Comes with computer, harness, USB dock, heart rate strap, Powertap case and CD. $500
Last edited by: codec: Jul 16, 16 20:39
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Hey

I have some Reynolds Assault clinchers with a power to hub (Ant+).

Asking $1200 CAD. ($900USD?) + shipping/packaging costs from Toronto, Canada.

Let me know what you think.

Duathlete by choice?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
BAllenby wrote:
I'm looking for a deeper wheelset to use for everyday purposes. Looking for clinchers, open to either carbon or alloy brake track.

Price range is between $500 and $1,000, but I'd prefer to keep it on the lower half of that range. I am willing to pay a bit more if there happens to be recent PowerTap rear hub.

Who wants to sell me some wheels?

Have a set of Cosmic Carbones SL 45mm that are bombproof. Great for everyday riding or racing. 10spd clincher, alloy rim, 11-28 cassette included. $600+ shipping.
Quote Reply
Re: WTB: 35-55mm Clincher Wheelset [blitzkrieg] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Which version of the Assaults are they? Could you PM me some pics?
Quote Reply